Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Tomorrow one year

[De...]

Omg I can't believe it. Ite been really really hard, not sure how Im here. I definitely feel some healing still have alot of crazy symptoms still. Hang on if I can get this far so can you. 💕

Its good to hear you can feel some improvement, we get so worn down by the process its hard to recognize it.  I hope you begin to see more and more.

Thank Pam,  its gets so confusing some days I feel.like it then I feel like I'm back in square one.  It definitely were you town.

Hi there. I remember you from when I used to frequent the withdrawal support forums in 2020 mainly. I am really happy to see that you completed your taper and got to the one year milestone. I too definitely had some crazy symptoms at the one year mark and in fact I still have some symptoms at 2 years, 3 months since last dose. But they are much milder and about 4/5 months ago my nerves seemed to settle down considerably. I hope it's something similar for you. Best of luck  :thumbsup:

Omg! I m remember you too.  I used to ask.you questions all the time. I'm so happy your symptoms are easing up. Congrats on.the 2 years and 3.months! I can't believe I've made it this far. Thank.you.i.hope soon I'll feel better too.  :smitten: