Reinstatement meaning

[Ju...]

Naf1983 makes two very good points!

1) It’s not just about raising your blood serum level.

Depending on how destabilised one has become from either tapering too fast, or the size of cuts, even if serum levels have gradually been lifted and levelled out, the brain still has to find its balance, and that can take more time.

2) you are at a difficult dose to taper from now because of the potency of klonopin, so if you want to look at changing your taper to get smaller more accurate cuts, just use this link below, click on ‘titration’, and just ask for some help tapering from your current dose. A simple water taper may even suit your needs. But just wait until you stabilise on the dose you’re on before beginning a new taper.

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper)

Thank you again and please need help.  It's Saturday and ears now clicking which they haven't done in a long long time.

Right leg is burning so bad I'm starting to feel nauseated.

So I have 1 mg tablets.  I'm at .25 want to updose to ???.  Then titration.

How do I get all equipment and instructions?  Your help is so appreciated.

FYI, a Dr tapered me!!  What an effing idiot he is anyway.  Said muscle pain is not part of w/drawal.  I sad that is NOT what I read

Also, I watched the You Tube on pills using the scale.  Can I use that.

I need instructions.  But I need to updose to .....what should I updose to

Also, I'm not clear on the scale video but I can figure it out.  I'm 67.  Believe it or now I work in IT but couldn't entirely figure out the scale video.

And should I updose??  Sorry for so many questions but this has been a long time trying to get off this.  A couple of what I consider to be screw ups by my Dr didn't help.  Put me behind.  Pls advise and much appreciated.

Also, I'm not clear on the scale video but I can figure it out.  I'm 67.  Believe it or now I work in IT but couldn't entirely figure out the scale video.

And should I updose??  Sorry for so many questions but this has been a long time trying to get off this.  A couple of what I consider to be screw ups by my Dr didn't help.  Put me behind.  Pls advise and much appreciated.

Hi JustMeTwo,

If you'll start a thread on the titration board I can ask someone to drop by who can help.  Here is the link to the titration board.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=164.0

Just be sure to include as much information as you can about your taper, pill size, number of times a day you dose, length of time on the drug and any other pertinent information.  I'll look for your new thread and let him know when I see it, okay?  He made this helpful webpage but is knowledgeable about a number of methods.  https://benzodrytapermath.com/

Thank you so much.  I did updose I'm taking .25 a.m. .25 p.m. Thinking of dropping to .125 am .125 pm but want to stabilize as much as I can. Not sure what to dose at

In a bit will start the thread.