Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Announcing the death of BenzoBuddies member, Zman

[Pa...]

It is with great sadness we announce the death of BenzoBuddies member Zman on May 29, 2022.  He was a generous and kind member who even in his suffering reached out to help others, he will be greatly missed.  His wife was kind enough to let us know of his passing and wanted to thank our members for the love and support he was shown here.  He leaves behind his best friend and soulmate, Amanda, seven children and two grandchildren.

We are deeply saddened by the choice he made, but we hope he is at peace now. This is the link to the funeral home announcement.

https://www.phillipsfuneralhome.net/obituary/zachary-spears

Rest in peace Zman.  Our hearts are broken from this very sad news.  You were a good friend to many of us on here.  Thank you for the support, laughter, and friendship. 💔

This is such sad news.  I am so sorry that he felt backed into the proverbial corner so many of us find ourselves in -- I hope his soul is at peace and I pray for his partner, seven children and two grandchildren. 

[88...]

Oh my!

I logged on today to see how he was doing!

I know we hadn’t heard from him in a long time and I was concerned!

I’m so sorry for his loved ones, he was a kind and gentle man, who should never have been put in the position he found himself in!

I have no words….

Winnie :'(

He was such a gentle spirit who always had a kind word to others regardless of his own struggles. May he rest in peace.

OMG!!! How heartbreaking!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

He was my buddy! I’m so sorry that I couldn’t help him. My heart goes out to his family.

Zman, thank you for being a great friend. We talked about God and prayer so much together. My prayer now is that you are at peace. You fought really hard. I will never forget you EVER! I love you, my friend!

❤️🕊❤️🕊❤️🕊❤️

🕊Tribute to Zman🕊

Like a comet blazing across the evening sky

Gone too soon

Like a rainbow fading in the twinkling of an eye

Gone too soon

Shiny and sparkling

And splendidly bright

Here one day

Gone one night

Like the loss of sunlight on a cloudy afternoon

Gone too soon

Like a castle built upon a sandy beach

Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower that is just beyon your reach

Gone too soon

Like a sunset dying with rising of the moon

Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight

Our Zman was here one day and sadly gone one night

Gone too soon…….

🕊🙏 Rest In Peace, Zman. We love you! 🕊🙏

Over many months I read some of his very caring and thoughtful messages and came to see him as a very kind man who gave so much to others.

May he now Rest In Peace🙏

A feeling of great sorrow washes over me knowing that Z-man has passed. I mourn for his wife, children and all of his family and friends. I wish he could have persevered to a point he could feel relief, but we all uniquely understand what he was going through and the corner he felt backed into. My belief system holds that he is now free of the pain and is in a better place.

R.I.P Z-man 💔

So grateful to his wife for sharing this news. Thank you Pamster, I’m sure it was a tough call.

Pamster said: 'we are deeply saddened by the choice he made.'

He's was 47.

I think it can only mean one thing.

It makes me sad and angry.

I just feel really sick reading this. My 💔. This sh!t is real, and because no one in our governments or medical communities takes us and this situation seriously, this is what happens. This should NEVER be happening. Doctors should just stop taking the Hippocratic Oath, most don't live by it anyway. They've become legal pill pushers, shoving dangerous meds at patients while lining Big Pharma's pockets.

Zman, you deserved better. I'll miss seeing you and your little animated avatar. You were robbed, and your family was too. RIP :'(

The severe damage that these drugs do to people can't be underestimated.  I'm still very damaged myself and have alot of trouble functioning.