Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks Trishy!! Let's have a birthday party for you on this thread tomorrow - I will bring the virtual cake. :)

A virtual birthday party :D.. Ok!!😂😂.. bring it on I'm down for some more cake! 😂😂

It's a date!!!! (I want cake too!)

I'll give you the first slice and it'll be the biggest piece! 😃

Maybe Mary will have some virtual Guinness left over from what I call GREEN DAY! LOL!! I think since it's virtual we can all get virtually drunk! Virtual drinking never interferes with tapering! 😂😂

:happybday:  To my Blackpool Betty. Have a great time. Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 🎁🎁🎁 🎂🎂🎂

Thank you English, I had a great time today..I named some sea creatures after you guys!! 😂😂

I saw some tortoises and the cutest slowest one I named Can't super fly spy lol!!! I saw seahorses and I named the tiny one Stut because she's a tiny woman! Lol!! I saw two sea otters and I named one English and the other Esperanza! Lol!! I saw a really wild looking fish swimming as if he was lost so I thought what a dumb ass fish! You guessed it 😂 I named the fish sweet Mary D😂😂 she's gonna love that! Lol!! I saw beautiful graceful looking sting rays gliding through the water and I saw one who would come up to the surface every once in awhile but stayed close to the others on the sidelines so I named her Free🤗 so you see English I kinda took you all with me today..

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

You hussy :laugh: :laugh:

:happybday:  To my Blackpool Betty. Have a great time. Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 🎁🎁🎁 🎂🎂🎂

Thank you English, I had a great time today..I named some sea creatures after you guys!! 😂😂

I saw some tortoises and the cutest slowest one I named Can't super fly spy lol!!! I saw seahorses and I named the tiny one Stut because she's a tiny woman! Lol!! I saw two sea otters and I named one English and the other Esperanza! Lol!! I saw a really wild looking fish swimming as if he was lost so I thought what a dumb ass fish! You guessed it 😂 I named the fish sweet Mary D😂😂 she's gonna love that! Lol!! I saw beautiful graceful looking sting rays gliding through the water and I saw one who would come up to the surface every once in awhile but stayed close to the others on the sidelines so I named her Free🤗 so you see English I kinda took you all with me today..

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

Well it was a cute fish.. dumb but definitely cute! 😂😂

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

🐠🐬🐋.      🦈 About to bite your A$$..... :laugh:

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

🚣‍♀️....🦈 🌊.. Oh hell no it isn't!! I'm way too fast! 🤣🤣

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

I like you took us all with you though, that was sweet  :smitten: :smitten:

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

I like you took us all with you though, that was sweet  :smitten: :smitten:

Well of course D, you guys are never far from my 💓.. We're a little family..a bit dysfunctional but every family is :laugh: :laugh:

Well I guess I'll go watch this movie and see how it goes.. Back to work tomorrow so I'll check in late afternoon or early evening.

Good night sweet ladies and Can't 😴

Love you all,

Trish ❤️

D, have you ever seen vanity Fair? Rich and I put that on to watch and I'm wondering if it's any good??

No starfish, I haven't seen it :D

Well I guess I'll go watch this movie and see how it goes.. Back to work tomorrow so I'll check in late afternoon or early evening.

Good night sweet ladies and Can't 😴

Love you all,

Trish ❤️

Love you 2 🐳

Good night everyone,love you all, hope your St Paddy's Day was a good one and you drowned a shamrock 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺. Mary   

And since It's Trishy 's birthday in 3 hours and 45 minutes.  :happybday: :happybday: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon::2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :yippee: :yippee: 🎂🥂🍭💥💥🎁🎁🎈

Good morning LHSG, hope you didn't drown too many shamrocks yesterday and I see you on here today, love you so much, Mary ☮️🙏💙💚💔❣️❣️💕💞

So, we have a new set of twins! Manchester and I are both otters. Aren’t we cute? Thanks, Trishy. Stut, how are you recovering from St. Paddy’s celebration? I imagine a wee headache wouldn’t phase anyone who had battled the Benzo. The silver lining of withdrawal?? Mary, I am hanging in. Tom is home and that is good. Love to all, Esperanza

So, we have a new set of twins! Manchester and I are both otters. Aren’t we cute? Thanks, Trishy. Stut, how are you recovering from St. Paddy’s celebration? I imagine a wee headache wouldn’t phase anyone who had battled the Benzo. The silver lining of withdrawal?? Mary, I am hanging in. Tom is home and that is good. Love to all, Esperanza

Yay, Tom is home!  But how am I the dumb fish and you two are the cute otters, gee :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  Love you cousin  :smitten: :smitten: Mary

Hi All. Aw, I am a sea otter! I love that! Otters are beautiful animals. Trish, I can tell that you enjoyed your visit to the aquarium. I'm really pleased for you. Mary is a dumb fish!  :laugh: :laugh:

Mary, as usual you are holding the group together. Great work! How are your eyes today? Cuddles for gorgeous Sly. I'm sure you're looking forward to Riddle Tuesday tomorrow... :D

Espy, Tom is back! Yay! How was his trip? Has he told you any interesting stories?

Stut, hope you're okay. Please have some Me Time!

I cut a tiny bit today. Gone from 4.8 to 4.78mg V. I'm doing quite a lot round the house now. Can't go out, except to move the car, but doing quite well in the house, keeping up with housework, etc.

Love and Hugs to All. They are going free today! Get them while you can!  English xxx 💟💟💟

Hi All. Aw, I am a sea otter! I love that! Otters are beautiful animals. Trish, I can tell that you enjoyed your visit to the aquarium. I'm really pleased for you. Mary is a dumb fish!  :laugh: :laugh:

Mary, as usual you are holding the group together. Great work! How are your eyes today? Cuddles for gorgeous Sly. I'm sure you're looking forward to Riddle Tuesday tomorrow... :D

Espy, Tom is back! Yay! How was his trip? Has he told you any interesting stories?

Stut, hope you're okay. Please have some Me Time!

I cut a tiny bit today. Gone from 4.8 to 4.78mg V. I'm doing quite a lot round the house now. Can't go out, except to move the car, but doing quite well in the house, keeping up with housework, etc.

Love and Hugs to All. They are going free today! Get them while you can!  English xxx 💟💟💟

Hey English, I love it when you sound so good.  I will take a hug and some love ❤️ Sly is laying outside soaking up sun.  I need to water some plants, so I will rub his belly while he lays in the sun, that is his heaven  :laugh:  Pet Tilly for me, come clean my house  ;) love ya, Mary

Love and Hugs for you then, Mary. Do you need a bag with that?  :)

Good for Sly, lying in the sun. Tilly is near me so I will give her a chin tickle and a hug from you.

Ah, she's jumped up.  Hugs given and I've said "these are from Mary". Sorted.

How are your eyes, hunny?  More Love and Hugs!  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Love and Hugs for you then, Mary. Do you need a bag with that?  :)

Good for Sly, lying in the sun. Tilly is near me so I will give her a chin tickle and a hug from you.

Ah, she's jumped up.  Hugs given and I've said "these are from Mary". Sorted.

How are your eyes, hunny?  More Love and Hugs!  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Some days a little more blurry than others, distance is pretty damn good though, but upclose they can get tired and yes I want a bag :-[ :-[. Remember even if you already wished Trishy a Happy Birthday, she loves attention, so so it again, send balloons 🎈 or something  :laugh: :laugh:  wait til she's on though ;)

[bc...]