Caught Between a Paradoxical Reaction and a Withdrawal. My Theory of Everything.

[Ro...]

On 19/11/2023 at 17:41, [[S...] said:

@[Ro...] what you write makes so much sense to me.  I'm very frightened.  I started reacting badly to the benzo very soon.  I still do not know why those around me couldn't see I needed to get off the drug pronto.  I crawled around all day, violent shaking, screaming, terrible struggles to breathe, tore my hair out, banged my head, etc after updosing.  Finally I rushed the taper and the jump off was indescribable.  I am still struggling 5 months off although not to this obscene level. Am I looking at years then?  I've stopped shaking but still get anxiety pains in my chest throat and sometimes up my arms and legs

Can you explain how it is a cellular problem?

Look up Hormesis as it pertains to toxicology and prescription drugs. It's not a receptor problem. That's separate. 

• 3 months later...
[ca...]

I have been reinstated on Valium on February 9th after a cold Turkey from 1-2 mg of Ativan taken sparingly and then taken for about 10 days in a row. Had a bad reaction to an antibiotic. So I know I am intoxicated (toxic brain damage). I was put on Valium 40mg, I still don’t understand how that happened, but I and’’’my definitely paradoxical. Taking the drug makes me climb walls. I am on 26mg now, I went down fast. But obviously, tons of symptoms from the cold Turkey are coming back. I don’t know what to do. I am freaking out. I feel chemically poisoned but I know I could die from a cold Turkey at this dose.

[Li...]
On 15/11/2023 at 23:37, [[R...] said:

What happens is you are "undrugging" the damage. The damage is not "withdrawal", but the positive effects of the drugs, ripped off the newly created problem (that lies underneath, but is so-called medicated) is going to be exposed. It's no different than if you took someone with cancer pain (like bone cancer) that was being suppressed by the drug and took all their drugs away. They'd go nuts too. But their bone cancer is not caused simultaneously by the drugs, so there would be no reason to do that. So, we won't see it. 

The actual withdrawals from these things are trivial. Taking the positive-suppressive drug effects off the problem, are not. THAT is why people feel the need to slow taper. But they need to stop the reaction causing the problem, or the problem will eventually get even worse, even if they are tapering. And if they spend YEARS tapering and cannot stop this reaction, they will be in for quite a long ride if they survive the end of that taper. 

This problem is a cellular one that is independent of the actual receptor up/downregulations (which are trivial compared to the hormetic problem). 

@[Ro...] I read your post and my brain went numb from all the information.  Things don't process very well.  Until you said "undrugging the damage."  That makes so much sense.  The questions is...  how can we heal except with time?  

• 3 weeks later...
[Ro...]
On 21/03/2024 at 11:30, [[L...] said:

@[Ro...] I read your post and my brain went numb from all the information.  Things don't process very well.  Until you said "undrugging the damage."  That makes so much sense.  The questions is...  how can we heal except with time?  

Get off as fast as you safely can. The slow tapers are exposing people to more poisoning and no one seems to understand this. The problem is I never get to anyone when they first have a problem. That's the problem. If you keep getting poisoned it just gets harder and harder. Usually all someone needs to do is lower the dose significantly and the problem is much less severe. 11 years as of today and I cannot stop this online cult from doing this to themselves. The only thing that could have given me any purpose at all will be seen as trolling and I will be attacked by the people I was trying to help.