Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I don't know I am tired until my body shows signs

[Th...]

I don't feel sleepy. Im not full of energy or anything. The only signs I get is from my body. In my head everything is the same. When my body gives me signs I know I can fall asleep. But I still don't feel sleepy. My mind does not feel exhausted.

I think I got this when I got anhedonia from an adverse reaction.

What is happening? I can sleep but not feel tired? It's like my mind can not tell when I am tired. Im not getting the signal

This is interesting because at 20 months off Klonopin, I still don't feel sleepy.  My method of falling asleep now is to crawl in bed and watch Netflix on my pad until I go do sleep but those cues like yawning and feeling drowsy just don't exist any longer.  Thanks for bringing this up.

As long as you are still on Benzos and other drugs (and according to your signature, you still are)  it's completely "normal" to not feel tired or to feel tired but wired at the same time.  That's a fairly common experience for most tapering off of after jumping CT from Benzos.

Please read this post:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0