Replacing last "small" piece Lormetazepam with Lorazepam.

[Sk...]

Yes! You made the math simpler. Looks good.

I'm glad you're going to explore the Ashton manual and her example crossover schedules.

One little thing about diazepam... some sources report that it's a DAO inhibitor. I think DAO is the primary anti-histamine in the body, produced in the gut. Some buddies have reported significant digestive issues after making a diazepam cross. I personally was advised not to make a cross for unspecific digestive reasons, and only months later did I find out about the DAO issue. I think it would be very convenient if you could tolerate diazepam, but this DAO issue might be something to consider when you're making this decision.

Let us know what your doctor says and how many crossover steps you're thinking of using, and we'll help you take it from there.  :)

I have not spoken my doctor yet, he is on vacation.

I will talk to him this week.

I am in a bad wave atm, so I will change nothing for some time. I think thats the best thing to do atm.?

Unbelieveable a wave hits so late after a last taper, two weeks now. Is this normal?

Maybe I tapered to much and had to hold longer.

I began my taper while still in paxil withdrawal anxiety so its a bit more complicated in my case.

I think it's the b12 causing this anxious wave again which I take against fatique.

I have taken 50 mcg daily for a long time, where as 3 is daily recommended.

Could it accumulate and causing this on a certain  moment?

I have to take it for some, otherwise I just collapse due fatique.

I think it's the b12 causing this anxious wave again which I take against fatique.

I have taken 50 mcg daily for a long time, where as 3 is daily recommended.

Could it accumulate and causing this on a certain  moment?

I have to take it for some, otherwise I just collapse due fatique.

Short answer about B12, yes, because I think it's a stimulating vitamin many buddies have not been able to tolerated this supplement. Personally I would suggest abstaining from using anything to treat symptoms on the short-term that isn't ABSOLUTELY necessary.

I think fatigue is survivable and treatable without any vitamins or supplements; I have had extreme fatigue as a big part of my healing journey (originally diagnosed along with chronic pain as fibromyalgia) and I would not risk using a stimulant (vitamin or otherwise) to try to treat this during benzo recovery or beyond. My fatigue seems to be an expression of my emotions and authentic expressions being repressed; it's been my experience that the less I believe I need to repress myself, the less fatigue I experience. Also, the more silly I am.  :P

Let us know when you know more about your taper/crossover plans.  :thumbsup:

I really hope its the b12. The last 3 day were very bad. Completely revved up, anxiety, panic, extreme stress and flaring up breathing ocd.

This evening things improve, have not taken much b12 today, just a  b-complex with daily recommended amounts.

Well my fatique can be crushing, I really have to balance on a thin line between fatique and revved up.

My psych wants to see me in person on dec. 29th.

I will discuss the V crossover and ask him his experiences.

Till then I will hold to let the body catch up and let this storm go by.

Do you think a taper can be to slow?

I hit allready tolerance a long time agoo and don't think tolererance withdrawal can be much worse with a slow taper?

I wonder, with the new knowledge of the Lormetazepam vs Lorazepam strength compaired, would my day and night dose be in good balance?

My daily dose is 3x0,72mg and nightdose could be 0,52 in the worst case scenario 0,348+(0,345÷2).

Still extreme stressed hours after wakeup, terrible, could barely eat. I hope its the B12 and pray this storm is over soon.

Congrats for being at 0,625!

Last night slept 12 hours, after a rough first 3 hours, now improving.

Symptoms are more phsysical.

@slownsteady, if you have the time, you probably work overtime here:

- would you think one can taper to slowly? I think that only counts only for people not in tolerance. Not long users like me, who are in tolerance (withdrawal), they have to go slow.

- I wonder, with the new knowledge of the Lormetazepam vs Lorazepam strength compaired, would my day and night dose be in good balance?

My daily dose is 3x0,72mg and nightdose could be 0,52 in the worst case scenario 0,348+(0,345÷2).

Anxiety is unbearable, I can't even eat

Should I updose to the former dose,?

Its now 3 weeks since the last taper and it won't improve.

I was much better before this last taper.

Maybe the taper came to quick, I am extreme sensitive and may still have paroxetine withdrawal from that taper which can last a very long time.

Edit: I also have to notice that my Clomipramine brand has changed and this in the timelime with the increase in symptoms. (a few days later)

I will change that back to the original, even if I have to pay.

I want this to rule this out.

I've never had so much anxity after a drop which is 3 weeks agoo now.

Edit: I also have to notice that my Clomipramine brand has changed and this in the timelime with the increase in symptoms. (a few days later)

I will change that back to the original, even if I have to pay.

I want this to rule this out.

I'm glad you're looking at everything, good idea to rule it out.

Yeah tommorow I ask the old brand back.

Now I have significant lowered the B12 I feel physically ill, weak, also no mental energy, even some depression like feelings.

I think its now to low, but I wait a few days, maybe I've just to rest it out and this is a reaction of all the extreme stress of the past days..

Anxity and stress are way lower now, but in the end I still feel miserable..

Still an uwfull amout of panic-like stress hours after wakeup.

Mood seems a bit better.

I stay on this dose for a while to get a better baseline before tapering  again.

It was a minimal updose, so I dont feel bad about it.

I got my old brand of Clomipramine back, so thats great news. I still think this could be the root of the setback as I was allready recovering  a few days after the last cut.

I never had such a setback allmost 3 weeks after the cut.

Only b12 accumulatuon could be a factor.

I am not taking it.

Only when fatique hits.

I am also wondering if a crossover to Clonazepam would be better then to Valium?

I still encouter very much symptoms even with this slow taper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Srry for the late repley.

No, but maybe I switch to diazepam, I have so much trouble to taper the Lora, maybe due the fact I am tapering very slowly the last bits of Paroxetine too.