I feel better

[Go...]

I Read up on it and the side effects scared me. 🥺

I only use the Sovereign Silver brand made by immunogenics. They are in Florida. I have taken this product for about 9 years now and on and off before that. Amd I have never had am issue. My kids have taken it as well. The side effects you have read are what can happen when people try to make their own. Or from a company that is not reputable.

I suggest you go to the Sovereign silver website amd read their science and their documentation on it. It is a very safe product. And like I said it's the only brand I will use. I also give it my rabbit and he is 7 years old amd very healthy.

Praying the Lord will direct your heart amd give you wisdom.

Thank you very much! I will look it up. 💗

I Read up on it and the side effects scared me. 🥺

I only use the Sovereign Silver brand made by immunogenics. They are in Florida. I have taken this product for about 9 years now and on and off before that. Amd I have never had am issue. My kids have taken it as well. The side effects you have read are what can happen when people try to make their own. Or from a company that is not reputable.

I suggest you go to the Sovereign silver website amd read their science and their documentation on it. It is a very safe product. And like I said it's the only brand I will use. I also give it my rabbit and he is 7 years old amd very healthy.

Praying the Lord will direct your heart amd give you wisdom.

Eliza,

I checked out the website and am wondering what specific product you take? Do you take it daily as maintenance or if you need it as a substitute for an antibiotic? I have had a pretty severe setback from taking an antibiotic and I will not take one again unless I am about 10 years out from this. Thank you!

Hi there!

I take the silver hydrosol. I use the oral and we have the spray and the nasal spray. I also use the silver gel for any kind of cuts or bug bites etc. I take silver probably about 3 to 4 days a week right now, but I also take breaks from it if I don't need it. If I feel like I am getting sick or a scratchy throat pr something, I will take it two to 3 times a day. If I am really sick I have taken it 5 to 7 times a day for a few days and then tapered down to one or two a day until I feel better. Yes I do use it as a replacement for antibiotic as I can not take them anymore. So I guess I just kind of play it by ear and feel it out. If you are fighting an infection, you can take it up to 7 times a day. The reason I take it alittke more often right now is because of covid. This product is not only antibiotic but antiviral and antifungal. It's been a real blessing to my family. I also have chronic lyme disease, so I take it intermittently to try and keep that at bay. And I use the nasal spray alot for allergies. It helps open up my sinuses.

I even use the spray in my eyes when they hurt from dry eye because I can't use the dry eye drops. I also spray my bunny Kevin's eyes with the silver too when he needs it for his watery eyes.

Everyone has to make the best choice for themselves and I know for me, I am just glad there is something out there I can use that's safe for me. So investigate and make  your best choice.

Eliza

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I also had a setback last year from a similar antibiotic called Suprax. How are you feeling since you wrote the post?

I’m still uncomfortable with swollen painful lymph nodes. I have seen 4 drs and no infection I just don’t get it. I saw my dentist the other day again and had a X-ray. I think I need a root canal but my dentist said no mat get a 2nd opinion. I won’t do root canals so I would pull it. Other than that it’s till recovering I caused a wave from stress. I have been so anxious my body is a tad mad at me for it. 😬 Thank you for checking on me!!!!

I’m still uncomfortable with swollen painful lymph nodes. I have seen 4 drs and no infection I just don’t get it. I saw my dentist the other day again and had a X-ray. I think I need a root canal but my dentist said no mat get a 2nd opinion. I won’t do root canals so I would pull it. Other than that it’s till recovering I caused a wave from stress. I have been so anxious my body is a tad mad at me for it. 😬 Thank you for checking on me!!!!

Is your swelling visible?

• 4 weeks later...

Nope not at all dr said they don’t feel swollen at all either. They just hurt.

I too have painful places around head and hands and legs. Dunno when it wil get fine