Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Quiot temazpam for two weeks

[Do...]

I quit tempazpam for two weeks cold turkey.  I took one on Monday and 1/2 yesterday for anxiety.  It quit working for anxiety and I feel like throwing up all day.

I don't know what to take for anxiety.

Temazepam WD is hard on your stomach.  It made me feel like I swallowed battery acid.  I'm so sorry this is happening!  Were you hoping to reinstate and stay on, or did you want to taper it?

Sage hill.  I just threw up.  I wanted to quit and only take for anxiety or if I felt like I was going to collapse.  It doesn't work any more for anxiety after quitting for two weeks.  I also quit paxil after being on it for two weeks.  I had stomach cramps all day too.

How did you quit?

I had to taper it for 2 years in order to remain stable.  I wonder if you went back to your original dose if you could at least stabilize somewhat?  I don't know.  Did it make your anxiety worse, or did it just not make it better?  Maybe if you went back on a regular dose you might start to stabilize at least a little so you can taper slowly.  Sounds like taking it only once in a while is not going to work at this point.  You have developed too much of a dependency.  Vomiting is a very severe WD symptom and can lead to dehydration and malnutrition if it goes on for long.  I hope you can find a way to stabilize!

Hope I’m not too late and you relapsed. That’s your mind telling you to go back and resume. Don’t. You stopped for two weeks and that is amazing!! Keep up the victory.

Peace and stay safe.

I started to take it to sleep as I I didn't want to mix it with trazadone at night.  As a result I have relapsed.  After taking it Sunday night, I couldn't sleep on the traz, any more and had to take restoril since Sunday.  I am going to call the doctor and ask him whT to do.  I have been taking a lot less though like 1 a say instead of two.  Thanks.  Two weeks is the longest I have ever quit.