ativan taper

[Bo...]

It depends how close you are to zero benzos.

I found it better to do daily micro taper near the end of my taper.

But early in the taper, I saved myself the trouble and just cut and hold.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bo...]

• [...]

• [Pa...]

• [je...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you could do that but I still think you should take it one cut at a time and depending on how you feel you adjust your taper.

I fully agree with Bob. I don't plan weeks ahead anymore. I just plan the next cut based on my symptoms. It's very difficult to "stick to a plan" if your goal is to remain functional. I think it's important to be flexible.

Bobby57

In my opinion the best thing to do is to monitor your symptoms and then taper according to your symptoms. If you're not experiencing a change in symptoms then I don't think there's a need to change your method.

There is no wrong or right way to taper, there's only a way that works for you. And the best way to determine that is to understand your body and to monitor your symptoms.  :thumbsup:

Hi again Bobby57, I've merged your two threads together, I know its a little confusing at the moment but hopefully you'll be able to sort out your replies.  It's just a better idea to keep these kinds of conversations in one thread so those replying to your posts can see what others are suggesting.

• 3 weeks later...