Vaccine ~ Pfizer

[Ra...]

Hello Everyone,

I had my first pfizer shot!

All are good 🤗 So far, I only feel super hungry, arm sore, tired and thirsty.

Though I still have body symptom like internal vibration + tingling sensation, i personally do not think vaccine will complicate it .

It is okay to proceed with vaccine 💪💪

Hello Everyone,

I had my first pfizer shot!

All are good 🤗 So far, I only feel super hungry, arm sore, tired and thirsty.

Though I still have body symptom like internal vibration + tingling sensation, i personally do not think vaccine will complicate it .

It is okay to proceed with vaccine 💪💪

'

Good for you!!  That is great !  Glad you are not having too many issues with it.  My first shot I had soreness of my arm and was tired for a couple days and the same with the second shot.  After a couple days I was fine.

Hugs,

Julia

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had a return of, an increase in, or a new onset of vestibular or vertigo symptoms with any of the Covid vaccines?

Or with Covid itself?

I haven't had the vaccine myself. I'm just wondering.

Came across this on the VEDA website. This is a very large, reputable, well known support group for vestibular (vertigo/dizziness) disorders.

These are folks talking about vestibular side effects from the Covid vaccines. Some of them did not have vestibular issues prior to the vaccine. It's 484 pages long!

Here's the link to the Vestibular symptoms from the vaccines: 

https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

I think it's important to mention this on the benzo buddie forum because many folks deal with vertigo/dizziness/tinnitus/balance issues when taking benzos, tapering, in tolerance, or withdrawal.

- Miss Fortitude

I had my 2nd shot of Pfizer on the 20th of August.  I had flu like symptoms & fatigue the day after the shot but the day after that I had a window - for a whole day.  Now I’m bank yo how I was before any vaccine.. 

I had nystagmus a few weeks ago at night - hadn’t had it for ages but it was from me eating the wrong foods (soy, msg) & not the vaccine.

We are going into 10 weeks of lockdown here. Can’t go more than 5km from our homes & allowed out for an hour each day.  A vaccination rate of 80% will get us out of this. Getting back to life as normal is what we all dream of here.  Hopefully soon.

Hi all,

great post! very informative  :thumbsup:

I had my first pfizer vax four days ago - sore arm was the only symptom.

Pretty happy with that as I am doing a rapid taper  :thumbsup:

For some strange reason most ppl on the forum are pro-vaccine

LMAO doriia!!! Duh, I wonder why . . .

:idiot:

Katz

LMAO, katz... Big Pharma is what got us into this mess in the first place and all you do in every single one of your post is defend them.  :idiot: :idiot:

At this stage i really think you are a troll for the manufacturers.

Katz

LMAO, katz... Big Pharma is what got us into this mess in the first place and all you do in every single one of your post is defend them.  :idiot: :idiot:

doriia,

Name calling is against forum rules, I suggest you read this statement and familiarize yourself with forum policy. Rules and Guidelines

Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members. Any account created for the purposes of causing arguments and/or ill-feeling will be banned.

I find it interesting you would call someone else a troll when since July 1st the only times you've posted is to spread your anti-vax agenda.

Pamster

Katz

doriia,

Name calling is against forum rules, I suggest you read this statement and familiarize yourself with forum policy. Rules and Guidelines

Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members. Any account created for the purposes of causing arguments and/or ill-feeling will be banned.

I find it interesting you would call someone else a troll when since July 1st the only times you've posted is to spread your anti-vax agenda.

Pamster

We are here to support each other through this mess - not to tear each other down.  Regardless of your opinion on Vaccines you shouldn’t have a go at someone else Dorita. Keep it supportive & nice.

... the only times you've posted is to spread your anti-vax agenda.

Pamster

Being polite (I thought) is a two way street. And BTW; I'm not anti-vax at all, far from it. I am anti mRNA gene therapy with clinical trials still pending until May 2023. I fail to see how stating that fact can cause such reactions, but OK.

For some strange reason most ppl on the forum are pro-vaccine and anyone that says anything against it gets scolded, insulted or ganged-up on. So much heavy-handed virtue-signaling is hard to understand. Hopefully this comment won't produce a barrage of lethal fire, but you'll never know. I feel for you and I can see why your decision must be so difficult to make. Listen only to your own body and remember that whatever decision you make, you're not alone.

Many blessings and peace to you.

Why is that strange? After all, most people are pro-vaccine and our members are people too. :)