Latest on Jordan Peterson - sad

[Sh...]

Ahaha I'd be wanting 9 months!

And I wish he'd just be honest and transparent about this. He's literally our only voice that could be heard by the masses and he's not using it

He had a really rough time of it. He also got pneumonia TWICE during this whole ordeal. The first time was when he arrived at the hospital in Russia, so while he was in the coma, they were also treating him for pneumonia. The second time was a few weeks after his mystery treatment in Serbia, when the whole family got Covid. Then he was put on fluoroquinolones (!) and had a severe setback. I have no idea what he's taking now, but I think it's been about two years, and I imagine the time passing has been helpful? He's been fairly transparent about everything except whatever drug they gave him in Serbia, and how he's been able to get back to functioning the last year or so. I hope his story wakes some folks up, at the very least. 

He's been transparent about the early process and the acute stage up until Serbia. What are fluoroquinolones? I'd just like him to talk a bit more about the process of getting back to normalcy. 

Fluoroquinolones are a class of antibiotics that are notorious for putting folks who are in (or recovered from) benzo withdrawal into massive setbacks. Sounds like that happened to him, according to his daughter on one of her podcasts. Stay away from them if you can!

Thanks! Oh I'll be staying away from all antiobiotics as best as I can. Can't remember the last time I needed them, years, so hopefully I wont' for years more

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have an update on JBP? I dont follow his podcasts anymore but Id be interested to hear his thoughts on this catastrophe

He's back to giving lectures and planning a tour of his newest book: https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/

He doesn't talk about his ordeal anymore ... he seems to have recovered for the most part and is, unfortunately, not talking anymore about what happened to him ...

I've been so disappointed in him. As soon as he reached fame, he became just like the rest of IDW rootless transnational types, hyper focused on "branding" and selective theatrics to pay attention to what's popular and easy over what's right and what's truthful. He really has been such a disappointment.

I've been so disappointed in him. As soon as he reached fame, he became just like the rest of IDW rootless transnational types, hyper focused on "branding" and selective theatrics to pay attention to what's popular and easy over what's right and what's truthful. He really has been such a disappointment.

I agree!  I thought he was just a contrarian after awhile.  I feel the most interesting thing about him was his benzo sojourn.  It was almost like, "That part of my life reveals mortality and vulnerability which is inconsistent with my persona so that part of my life is over and I'm not going to talk about it".

I agree!  I thought he was just a contrarian after awhile.  I feel the most interesting thing about him was his benzo sojourn.  It was almost like, "That part of my life reveals mortality and vulnerability which is inconsistent with my persona so that part of my life is over and I'm not going to talk about it".

Exactly. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad to see others noticing it. I really thought he was as he claimed to be at the start, a truth teller etc. Then I started to see the hypocrisies and the corruption and it all unravelled.