My son had Covid

[ba...]

Hi Baddove - how are you doing?  I see you have not posted in a couple days so I am concerned about you.  Please know I am thinking about you and praying you are getting better.

Love and hugs,

Julia :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks sweety. the migraine meds and  other things threw me into a very bad wave. I am taking a break until I get it under control. I will be back!  Using my toolbox to get through this.

Be well, my friend.

Thanks sweety. the migraine meds and  other things threw me into a very bad wave. I am taking a break until I get it under control. I will be back!  Using my toolbox to get through this.

Be well, my friend.

Hi Ladybug, I am so sorry you are in a very bad wave.  I totally understand.  Please take care of yourself and know I am thinking about you and you are in my prayers.  I am glad you have a toolbox to use through this.  I will see you back soon!  I miss my friend but I do understand!!!'

Love and HUGE hugs!!!!    :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Julia

• 2 months later...

This looks like the BEGINNINGS of a "light at the end of the tunnel" for the world with this pandemic.

Hopefully in time, every country will be at the point where Isreal is at.

*Please keep replies upbeat and non political with the point for the entire world to eventually EVENTUALLY get here - a Pandemic Endgame.

Article dated April 2nd 2021.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/02/really-good-place-israel-nearing-covid-endgame