Possible new reinstatement method?

[00...]

What is IIRC???  And that is crazy!!!!!!  I hope if you do choose to reinstate that yours is that easy as well!  I have plenty of Ativan here left over because I didn’t even take it as prescribed. So I can reinstate if I want but my REAL scare is I don’t know which withdrawals I’m going through....  the Ativan, the baclofen, or the gabapentin......  they all have the same withdrawal symptoms. Also I’ve already expressed I think I’m going through a duel withdrawal. Like after 6 weeks I felt my heart rate drop ALOT!  Then again after 3 months it dropped drastically again. So I just don’t know where I’d even start!

Thank you for the encouragement!  I appreciate that. I wasn’t until they gave the Metoprolol though. I was bedridden after all of those rapid tapers until I got the metoprolol. It definitely helped but once things drastically calm down, that’s just an additional medication I’ll have to get off of and go through another withdrawal all over again. So it’s really kind of a double edged sword. Lol

You're actually doing really really well. I know you don't feel like you are but you are. the fact you are getting windows is great.

[00...]

Anytime lovely, I’m always here cheering you on, 

Oh lovely, sometimes I don’t Cope at all - sometimes when I have to work & I feel

Like a walking corpse & im getting slogged I just want to thump my feet in the dirt & howl.  Today I was happy because my car only cost $1800 to get these, my phone was playing trucks when I was talking to a friend who lives in a different state, I shouted myself an expensive non-sugar fizzy drink & then I dropped it after only one slurp, I filled up the fuel in the hire car & as I was opening up the fuel cap petrol splattered out on my T.Shirt.  All in half an hour.  I try not to look at them as bad things but what I can learn from them.  I try to still treat oriole the way I would want to be treated - no matter how horrid they are.  I jyy it at try to put one foot in front of the other & not look at everything all at once if that makes sense but just look at what’s happening at the time. Sometimes I come home & just collapse in bed & watch brainless mindless stuff on Netflix, but nothing that causes anxiety or sadness etc - funny stuff mostly, stuff I never would’ve watched before the horror of Benzo’s.  I’ve learnt a lot about myself through this hell of benzo withdrawal - & you know what - I’m gonna use it all for good,  & one day you will too - you are here fir a big reason pace - life will not pass you by & you will be right in the middle of a wonderful life again when you are healed.  You just have to believe that you are indeed healing,  this is your brain working it’s way towards healing.  You use do what is it that you want to do with reinstating, listen to your gut feeling & take your time with it.  The only thing that we all know really works is time, time time & more time.  There is no rushing it. It all goes at its own pace - which is rather maddening. We want a timeline, we want linear healing.  But we don’t have it - because we are strong, stronger than strong.  Find that place inside of yourself  that knows you are healing & that you will one say he healed & cling onto that for dear life.  You can do this.

You just can't seem to get a break! Benzos are like a bad luck magnet. I'm not the only one that I know of who got setbacked right at the end of the taper / after taper. Also there's famous Jordan Peterson's story -- cold-turkey, followed by paradoxical reinstatement, pneumonia, detox under coma, back to learning the basic essentials (how to walk, talk, etc.) and then when he finally started getting better got COVID and was floxed by antibiotics. These drugs truly are cursed.

Anytime lovely, I’m always here cheering you on, 

Oh lovely, sometimes I don’t Cope at all - sometimes when I have to work & I feel

Like a walking corpse & im getting slogged I just want to thump my feet in the dirt & howl.  Today I was happy because my car only cost $1800 to get these, my phone was playing trucks when I was talking to a friend who lives in a different state, I shouted myself an expensive non-sugar fizzy drink & then I dropped it after only one slurp, I filled up the fuel in the hire car & as I was opening up the fuel cap petrol splattered out on my T.Shirt.  All in half an hour.  I try not to look at them as bad things but what I can learn from them.  I try to still treat oriole the way I would want to be treated - no matter how horrid they are.  I jyy it at try to put one foot in front of the other & not look at everything all at once if that makes sense but just look at what’s happening at the time. Sometimes I come home & just collapse in bed & watch brainless mindless stuff on Netflix, but nothing that causes anxiety or sadness etc - funny stuff mostly, stuff I never would’ve watched before the horror of Benzo’s.  I’ve learnt a lot about myself through this hell of benzo withdrawal - & you know what - I’m gonna use it all for good,  & one day you will too - you are here fir a big reason pace - life will not pass you by & you will be right in the middle of a wonderful life again when you are healed.  You just have to believe that you are indeed healing,  this is your brain working it’s way towards healing.  You use do what is it that you want to do with reinstating, listen to your gut feeling & take your time with it.  The only thing that we all know really works is time, time time & more time.  There is no rushing it. It all goes at its own pace - which is rather maddening. We want a timeline, we want linear healing.  But we don’t have it - because we are strong, stronger than strong.  Find that place inside of yourself  that knows you are healing & that you will one say he healed & cling onto that for dear life.  You can do this.

You just can't seem to get a break! Benzos are like a bad luck magnet. I'm not the only one that I know of who got setbacked right at the end of the taper / after taper. Also there's famous Jordan Peterson's story -- cold-turkey, followed by paradoxical reinstatement, pneumonia, detox under coma, back to learning the basic essentials (how to walk, talk, etc.) and then when he finally started getting better got COVID and was floxed by antibiotics. These drugs truly are cursed.

Oh gosh poor Jordan Peterson! I hope he is doing ok - that is awful what happened to him - yikes! I wish I could say that it was just Benzo’s that have bought on this bad luck - but I had such luck prior to the Dt. Recommending Valium.  If I’m honest with myself it was a big part of the reason why I went on Benzo’s for 5 months - to try & deal with what had happened to me.  I’m working on changing my beliefs so hopefully this will subsequently have a positive effect on what happens to me.  Fingers crossed! It’s almost morning here - I hope you have a good sleep & Are doing ok. Remember to be kind yo yourself - honk good thoughts about yourself & to yourself.  Limit the beating yourself up thoughts as much as you can.  One of the many lessons I’ve learnt in benzo withdrawal is you have to be your own best friend.

I don't know what to say except I feel your pain. I just hope whatever you decide to do, it doesn't make you worse, It's a huge risk, I don't know if I'd be that willing to take that gamble. Yet it's understandable because we are all suffering so much. We are desperate, one only has to look at the groups for alternative therapies and supplement use to see that. Searhing for the magic pill. You've helped me so much, I wish I could do so in return, but I have no knowledge or experience, and wouldn't want to give you wrong advice. Plus right now these damn headaches are clouding my thinking.  :sick:

[00...]
I don't know what to say except I feel your pain. I just hope whatever you decide to do, it doesn't make you worse, It's a huge risk, I don't know if I'd be that willing to take that gamble. Yet it's understandable because we are all suffering so much. We are desperate, one only has to look at the groups for alternative therapies and supplement use to see that. Searhing for the magic pill. You've helped me so much, I wish I could do so in return, but I have no knowledge or experience, and wouldn't want to give you wrong advice. Plus right now these damn headaches are clouding my thinking.  :sick:
I hate the russian rulette aspect to all of this. Whatever you try to make it better could make you worse off.

Psce, I was thinking of you today. I am not at all psychic & you must do what you want to do and go with your gut feeling.This is my gut feeling about your situation. Give it another 2 - 3 months. You most likely are gonna hate me for saying this.  I just get that you gotta hang in there- I know you are at the end of your tether -I totally get that.  I think hang in there - give it some more time, I know you are fed up. You are strong, you are smart, you are courageous, you are brave, you are a lovely person & I know this just from all the help you've given me (thank you).  Please be kind to yourself, please stop beating yourself up.  Please do nice things for yourself.  You can't turn back the clock to reinstate - I don't know why I am saying this but I get a really strong gut feeling that you are about to turn a big corner soon.  What ever you decide to do I will be here cheering you on from the sidelines.  You got this girl!

[00...]

Psce, I was thinking of you today. I am not at all psychic & you must do what you want to do and go with your gut feeling.This is my gut feeling about your situation. Give it another 2 - 3 months. You most likely are gonna hate me for saying this.  I just get that you gotta hang in there- I know you are at the end of your tether -I totally get that.  I think hang in there - give it some more time, I know you are fed up. You are strong, you are smart, you are courageous, you are brave, you are a lovely person & I know this just from all the help you've given me (thank you).  Please be kind to yourself, please stop beating yourself up.  Please do nice things for yourself.  You can't turn back the clock to reinstate - I don't know why I am saying this but I get a really strong gut feeling that you are about to turn a big corner soon.  What ever you decide to do I will be here cheering you on from the sidelines.  You got this girl!

I'm gathering courage to try gabapentin, but probably won't try to reinstate a benzo. You may be entirely right, I remember when I felt like my brain is in acid jar and my skin was as if connected to a high voltage and then just suddenly it stopped. No gradual weakening, if anything it got worse before stopping suddenly. I'm just hoping these ear symptoms aren't permanent.