New here, short term Ativan user

[Ka...]

Its great to see you again, I love your update!  At first I just looked at your chart and thought, not much improvement but in reading the details I can see there is more to your story.  You're getting there and keeping such a close eye on your symptoms and quality of life is allowing you to see it.  I agree with you about pushing yourself, it can help with distraction, self confidence and fear.

Thank you again for letting us see your progress, you're helping so many have hope.  :smitten:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ka...]

• [Pa...]

• [bl...]

• [go...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Karlitok

Thank you for being so positive! This was a comforting read.

I've noticed one of your symptoms has switched from "dizziness" to "lightheaded". I am curious about this, as dizziness has been my worst symptom recently.

Be well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jelonek,

Sorry about the late reply, I just read your message.

Typically, I experience dizziness when I am in a wave (strong tinnitus, strong hissing, head pressure, dizziness, vibrations/tremors, anxiety). However, most days are windows (slight lightheadedness & slight tinnitus: meaning not so loud as in the waves).

So for me feeling dizzy (wave) is worse than feeling lightheaded (window). Dizzy makes me feel like I am on a boat, but lightheadedness makes me feel like I am not 100% clear-headed, more like slight brain fog.

I rarely feel 100% recovered, typically those moments happen when I am completely distracted, doing something fun like going to the beach, hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, etc.

Hope this helps,

Karla

On day 19 post CT after being on Temazepam for 21 days.  Symptoms thus far are: Extreme Nervousness (somewhat less now), Extreme Insomnia, Stomach Pains (now pretty much gone), Stomach Gurgling, Backache, Loss of Appetite/Weight Loss (Appetite has improved and weight is stabilized) Chills, Night Sweats (pretty much gone),  Have had four windows of relatively good sleep (four nights of 6+ hours with balance of nights 0 to minimal broken tidbits of sleep) and lower anxiety.  Walking 2 miles daily, eating healthy, no alcohol, lots of water, meditation.  Have to say that the waves back to no sleep and feeling anxious are like severe punches in the stomach ( and mind).