Short term use. Taper help needed.

[...]

.03 klonopin I can’t even conjure up a timeline .. is there anyway I can have conversation through a phone call

I'm sorry, no we need to remain anonymous, we do our best to protect member privacy. 

You're on a very low dose but I can see you have a lot of anxiety, this is typical for this process.  If you feel you need to reduce down to zero for peace of mind then you can do this but at some point it will be time to step off the drug and face what comes next and that is recovery.  You'll no longer be in withdrawal, you'll be in recovery mode and how long this takes no one knows.  Your chances are very good that you won't suffer for many months or years, you may be looking at weeks, that's something to hope for.

Just continue to educate yourself about this process, the more you know, the less you'll fear.  :thumbsup:

Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

What is happening in your brain

Hi pamster I just posted my history. I would like some feed back. I’m quite nervous on what my road looks ahead of me ...

Lets talk on your thread so we don't keep hijacking fonz's thread, okay?  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=247422.0