18 Months Benzo Free and Still suffering and Miserable! Can I complain now?!?!

[Ho...]

I had to ditch the antidepressants too Leann.

Made things worse (for me).  Sent me crazy. 

I seem to be out of shitville now.  Most have been a wave.  So long as I'm making incremental steps forward, I'm happy.  Feeling enthusiastic about going to the nursery today.  Such a change. 

Dee

:smitten:

I'm sitting in bed crying writing this I'm 17 months off with no hope of ever recovering. Intrusive thoughts have been relentless I totally understand how you are feeling Hopper. Stupidly tried SSRI 's for few months made my symptoms so much worse now having deal with withdrawal from them as well. I can't do anything much really wish I had the courage to make it all go away. The withdrawal from SSRI's is awful just feel I have no future at the moment

Hi Leann, I’m sorry to hear you are struggling right now.  At my doctors request I tried Buspar for a couple of days and it set all my current sxs off ten fold. I stopped it and luckily got back to baseline crappy within a few days.  I fear that time is the only thing that will help us. We just don’t know what our individual timeline is.

Hang in there Leann, I’ll be thinking of you!

I had to ditch the antidepressants too Leann.

Made things worse (for me).  Sent me crazy. 

I seem to be out of shitville now.  Most have been a wave.  So long as I'm making incremental steps forward, I'm happy.  Feeling enthusiastic about going to the nursery today.  Such a change. 

Dee

:smitten:

Glad to hear that was just a wave Dee and that you are on the upswing again! :)

I’m 30 months out and I’m suffering from the symtoms to its most possible brutal intensity. i can’t believe I’ve been dealing with it everyday for 2 years. I haven’t had a day of break too. Other people say they experience windows and wave, but for me it’s been only the wave for 2 straight years. it’s just absolutely insane and hurting for other people around me to watch me as well.

I’m 30 months out and I’m suffering from the symtoms to its most possible brutal intensity. i can’t believe I’ve been dealing with it everyday for 2 years. I haven’t had a day of break too. Other people say they experience windows and wave, but for me it’s been only the wave for 2 straight years. it’s just absolutely insane and hurting for other people around me to watch me as well.

Hi Winds2, I’m sorry to hear that you are still suffering also.  I don’t know what these “windows” that people talk about are either...

Maybe one day we will just wake up and feel better. 🤞🏻

Healing wishes!

• Popular Now