Does anyone know people in REAL life who have healed?

[Pt...]

Yes NAD getting attention here recently-- how many have had good results vs. those who had bad, or no result?  It is crazy expensive but would be worth it.  Celebrities have multi millions and who knows if they did NAD.    I wish there was more info on NAD, too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ba...]

• [Pt...]

• [Ka...]

• [va...]

Yes NAD getting attention here recently-- how many have had good results vs. those who had bad, or no result?  It is crazy expensive but would be worth it.  Celebrities have multi millions and who knows if they did NAD.    I wish there was more info on NAD, too.

me too!! i'm planning to start an NAD+ supplement here, just ordered it from amazon, it's a thorne research nicotinamide riboside, i've read a couple people on here, who reported great results even from just a supplement, so I want to try and see if that works at all.

Kathy you are off everything?  Do you think it could helpf i you still on and in a bad way?  Or being B vites would it rev you up mebbe?

I'm reading your posts. There's an NAD thread. Some people say they did well on the iv treatment but that the supplement pills did nothing. I don't want us to spend money unnecessarily.

I'm reading your posts. There's an NAD thread. Some people say they did well on the iv treatment but that the supplement pills did nothing. I don't want us to spend money unnecessarily.

Yea, I guess, Im just desperate to try anything, today is 21 months since I jumped ( after very fast taper), and i'm not that much better still, so will go for anything at this point), and yes, I'm off of everything, Barbara, sorry I don't know if that would help with the taper, I don't want to hijack this thread any more with NAD stuff, I can pm you if you like if I have any success with the pills ( I would think if it helps post jump it should help during taper too though, it's the same thing with the receptors being damaged so it shouldn't matter? not sure)..