Fake news and those who post it....

[mi...]

Why on Earth would you not believe that someone can get into serious trouble with just a week or two of taking benzo's?  Have you not heard of adverse drug reactions?  Some people are allergic to peanuts, one peanut could kill a person with that particular sensitivity.  What if these people have a sensitivity to benzo's or other drugs?

The other thing that I don't understand is why the disbelief and the open attack about it on fellow BB members?  To me that says that you are a person who lies, so that means that you don't trust other people to tell the truth.  Why do you think that people randomly make stuff up?  There might be the odd psychopath who does that but really, I believe it's important to hear people out and give them the benefit of the doubt until they show you they are not to be trusted.

This is a form of judgment which is expressly disallowed. For example I was on benzos (including taper time) for more than 15 years at a very high dose and got off fairly easily. Should this make me an outcast? I have a friend from Canada on Ativan for two weeks and suffered so miserably she wished she was me. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!

Why on Earth would you not believe that someone can get into serious trouble with just a week or two of taking benzo's?  Have you not heard of adverse drug reactions?  Some people are allergic to peanuts, one peanut could kill a person with that particular sensitivity.  What if these people have a sensitivity to benzo's or other drugs?

The other thing that I don't understand is why the disbelief and the open attack about it on fellow BB members?  To me that says that you are a person who lies, so that means that you don't trust other people to tell the truth.  Why do you think that people randomly make stuff up?  There might be the odd psychopath who does that but really, I believe it's important to hear people out and give them the benefit of the doubt until they show you they are not to be trusted.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten:

i'm a person who lies? get a life woman and eat your peanut beneath a nice shade tree.

i'm a person who lies? get a life woman and eat your peanut beneath a nice shade tree.

that comment was a "talking sideways out of your mouth", thinly veiled/worded way of telling her to go kill herself...if you read the context (concerning peanuts allergies capability to kill if even one is eaten by an allergic person). i don't think that is allowed here on BB, and besides it is beyond rude.  :sneaky::nono:>:(

It’s been dealt with. Let’s return to topic.

Thanks,

Challis

got it  :thumbsup:

(didn't read down to your post til after i read that comment i responded to. )

Why does it matter if only on for 2 weeks or 25 years?  I was only on for 3.5 weeks and my mental symptoms are far worse than anything I have read on here at 8.5 months out.

Hold up...what??