Can people chime in on OTC meds to help sleep

[Th...]

Nightengale, sometimes if you have cut yourself a little bump forms on the legs and is more likely to be cut when you shave again.

I have noticed this.

Barbara, thanks for the reply. I've not noticed any bumps, but perhaps they are small enough not to see/feel, but the blade finds them.

I also use hair cream rinse on my legs before I shave, which is quite thick. The cream rinse used to work well in the past.

Update on my sleep.

My husband takes Costco OTC sleeping pills. A few nights ago I took one and found my sleep a tiny bit better, but not worth the drugged hangover I had the next morning.

Last night, I could not go to sleep again, so got up an hour later and took two of his OTC Costco sleeping pills. I slept between 6 and7 hours.

It was lovely.

I won't take anymore for a while as nothing works the 2nd time I try it for sleep.

Anyway, I'm happy over getting more than a  scant few hours of sleep, finally.

Update on the OTC costco sleeping pills.

Last night I decided not to take the Costco sleeping pills, but I did take two and put them on my nightstand in case I could not go to sleep.

I went right to sleep and woke  up 3.5 hours later. I thought I had actually taken the pills, but they were still there on the night stand.

I went back to sleep again and woke up three hours later.

Did the OTC sleeping pills stop the insomnia rut I had been in for a year? No idea.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE on U-Dream- The FDA has just issued a warning

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/medication-health-fraud/public-notification-u-dream-full-night-contains-hidden-drug-ingredient

So  upset-after a year of hellish withdrawal from klonopin I used this for 7 months- I did my due diligence asking doctors, herbalists etc I just spoke with someone at Health Canada- their government watchdog- on the same day 12/18/19 this warning  came out and they said they didn't find anything wrong and didn't recall- Canada does monitor herbals unlike  US but now US has caught this and they didn't - It apparently contains a type of z-drug compound- don't know which one or how much etc-  If you are using it - please investigate -I'm going to taper- I took the lite version which also has the same warning- and have been taking 1/4 to 1/2 of it but still I know I haven't been feeling great and thought it was still the WD from K-  Who can you trust now  😩😩

ASMR here , specifically Springboks , but I like other artsist too , sometimes even that does not help . As well as my varous tarot card readers I like the sound of the cards .

Varying results , anywhere from 90 minutes to 7 hours .

I want to go back to my indica but have been afraid due to tachycardia when I stand , it is very low when I lay ad have been afraid to push the envelope but I am extremely worn out .

Indica was always my go to .

CBD does nothing , Tart cherry does nothing , I wish I could take a benadryl for one blessed night . I am allergic to chamomile , I walk 6.5 miles a day and get quiet early at night .

Update on the OTC costco sleeping pills.

Last night I decided not to take the Costco sleeping pills, but I did take two and put them on my nightstand in case I could not go to sleep.

I went right to sleep and woke  up 3.5 hours later. I thought I had actually taken the pills, but they were still there on the night stand.

I went back to sleep again and woke up three hours later.

Did the OTC sleeping pills stop the insomnia rut I had been in for a year? No idea.

Nitengale , which ones are you taking ( or tried  ) I have not slept in a year really I am so worn out . I have been totally off a year also . I looked and they had several , is that the Kirklands ?? I may try those .