• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [dr...]

• [Vi...]

• [La...]

• [Sa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Drew read up on DAO enzyme deficiency and Migraine, Benzos shut it down and it needs addressing I am  doing this myself right now as its responsible for a lot of different symptoms https://dr-healthcare.com/en/portfolio/what-is-dao-deficiency/

I'M TRYING ANCESTRAL HEALTH KIDNEY FOR HISTAMINE SUPPORT AND HIGH IN DAO :thumbsup:

I bought the above product as I have terrible histamines , and mast cell problems from being on long term many year's and now tapering Diazepam as it shuts down DAO production as well as causing a myriad of other health problems. I know nothings going to be an over night miracle but I took the first one yesterday before eating and it helped.

Its says to take six but the guy who owns the website recommends that sensitive people start off with one daily or if your super sensitive one a week 1st wk, 2 a week 2nd wk, and so on, and being sensitive I took one and waited for the shit to hit the pan but it never.

Last night was the first night since I don't know when I wasn't tearing my skin off scratching at the itching, and unable to get to sleep with my skin touching against anything, anything touch in my skin kicks off the symptoms even worse, I also woke up without having to tear at my skin this morning as well.

Also all I've had so far is the occasional fleeting split second itch no need to scratch which is nothing short of a miracle when I usually spend the day tearing at myself and feeling terrible mentally an physically, I had one before some Cod I cooked this morning which had been thawing out over night in the fridge, and felt a bit oh oh!!after eating it.

So took another one right away and it stopped it in its tracks. I have felt slight intermittent fleeting nausea on and off which is nothing it could be the Benzo withdrawal and I get terrible gut problems with that but some people do get a detox reaction of all different symptoms from the products which eventually goes . Its a USA product but if your in UK or in EU, you can buy them on the link below.

I've bought another couple of products as they work in synergy, but I'm not going to take everything at once, I'm going carefully and this was the one that I have began with one my system gets use to it then I will start one of the others.

https://www.ergomaxsupplements.com/brands/ancestral-supplements

I am also doing this making Diamine Oxidase from Pea Seedlings and following the instructions on the link below to raise DAO levels in the micro greens as growing them the usual was is no good is no good for DAO levels

Diamine Oxidase from Pea Seedlings

http://uwcuf41aisu26ms2p8c0e71f-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Pea-seedlings-as-a-supplement.pdf

My first crop will be ready in a few days and I'm got my next batch ready to germinate so I have a continuous supply

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

So glad you recovered! I am on a slow Valium taper from Valium from Ativan. I am also on bupropion. 2 Divilproex and a low dose

of queitptine 25 mg (sorry about the spelling of the meds) On the way up taking all of these medications I didn't know what was going on. The big culprit seemed to be the benzo withdrawal which I couldn't identify.. I would just run in terror from one Doctor to the next. I had all the symptom you described. After getting stablish I found a Nurse Practitioner who was on board when I brought her the ashton manuel

and other info. I've been holding 6 months at 7.5 mg. One troubling symptom is a bit of body swaying and red burning feet and a little

in my hands. Weight training has helped save me to help me with my muscle memory. I parodoxically drink a lot of coffee all day and take

a as much as 3000 mg of Niacin and it calms me or wakes me up from my fog andI the other typical supplements. My muscle, back, bone and knees hurt so profoundly but I keep at it as I'm very light at 6 feet  134 pounds. My fear is coming down the other way, but there is know way around it but through. congrats on your guts and success!

Figure I would do a six year update since I quit on April 30th back then.  It appears my whole period of no migraines and head symptoms was just a wide open window that coincided with me eating differently.  I haven't strayed from the diet and about a month ago I started getting the head symptons again.  Add in poor sleep and some other random crap and i'm just tired. 

Don't get me wrong...as waves go this is 20X less bad than other ones.  I'm functional, able to exercise most of the time, not having major anxiety or panics,  take care of my kids, work, etc... 

It is just amazing after six years I still get days where it hits me pretty good with the head stuff.  On the plus side I am down twetny-seven pounds in a little over three months from 213 to 186.  No longer chubs  LOL

My last window was incredible and I felt so good and the bad isn't nearly as bad so I know what I get to see in the near future.  Just hoping the wave part stays away for good this time.  It seems I get about 6-8 weeks of yuck and then 2-3 months of really good now.  Onward I go.

Thanks for the comments and well wishes.  I really appreciate it.

Hey drew, I vaguely remember you from 2014, it's been a while. Glad you recovered. I'm back to taper off another drug because I remembered how supportive this forum was.

• 4 months later...

I’ve been doing okay.  Head pain/migraines are less and the intensity when I get them are continuing to lessen. Not taking anything at all like Botox and I’m able to eat whatever I want. I have mostly very good days with mental clarity and then I might get a winky day every week or two.  I just accept it and don’t stress about them because I know they’ll pass.

Today was a winky day and I still did everything I needed to do and even walked a mile.  On days like these I don’t push it as exhaustion seems to be the case if I push it.

All in all pretty happy with my current state. Would I be happier to have nothing?  Of course but that’s not my reality and I continue to improve so I look forward to life instead of dreading the days. 

Hope everyone is doing well as can be and if not, hang in there.

Thank you for writing me  back. I’m so happy to hear you doing much better.

Would you say the Botox help you to lessen the headpain and the burning.? Like the pain level went from 10 to 5 ? Or how was it?

Vica