Aged Overnight

[pr...]

Ahh....the Silver Fox! Lovely image but doubt I will fill the bill. LOL! I am just tired of the every 6 week blood bath that occurs in my bathroom. Going dark red was real pretty for several years but now I just look like an aging HEN. RUSTY looking!!!! Plus it truly did look like I committed a murder in my bathtub. DONE with all that!

An aging hen is an apt description. You know how chickens have wattles and loose skin?

I rest my case.

I wrote out a reply and that daggone computer gremlin stole it. A POX on whatever did that!

LOL!

Yes. The everry y6 week bloodbath in my tub just got to be too much. Six years ago, being a dark red head looked damned good on me but it does not now. I am older, dammit! It is time for me too look my age.

I was at TJ Maxx today. The lady at the jewlery counter looked older than me but she still has dark brown hair. We got to chatting. She told me that because I am SO fair I may looked washed out going silver! Phooey on her. That is what blush is made for, right???

I WANT to be a Silver Fox!

I have had a white streak in the very front of my heasd, my forhead, since I was 25. I want my stripe back!!!

That white stripe was the result of my childhood neighbor, Jay, dropping a log on my head when I tried to climb up to his tree house. Ouch, but that stripe was sure pretty. Came out when I was 25. Jay, lost a thumb because he was playing with Daddy's shotgun. His sister calmly retrieved the thumb and took him to the ER. The thumb was reattached but he never had much use of it thereafter. Country kids are tougher than city kids. Imagine you picking up a blown off finger and calmly putting it on ice? Gotta give Robin H credit for this.

LOL!

Ooooh!! That happens to me too and always on the longer messages.  Dang that!!  Ouch about the log on the head. I grew up in the country too.  Lots of good memories about that and you're right, it toughens you up.  Don't have any lost limb stories though.  Just cows escaping from the next door farm and looking in our back windows.  Got lots of tractor rides and horse rides.  (Me...not the cows  :)  )

I'm still trying to talk my hub into letting me buzz cut my hair but he's having none of it.  He lets me get away with murder and spoils me rotten but I guess he has his limits after all.  Maybe you can bleach the streak back, east?  Or do that colored ombre look, with a streak of pink.  You are a brazen hippie after all!!!  Find any good deals at TJ Max? 

Preacher girl- what are you doing now to manage anxiety and what meds did they use in detox to help with withdraw? I’m glad you are feeling better

Preacher girl- what are you doing now to manage anxiety and what meds did they use in detox to help with withdraw? I’m glad you are feeling better

[/qu

They only gave me phenobarbitol for one day to make sure I did not have a seizure and nothing else. However, I was also taking Buspar at the time and decided to go back on that after 11 days or so. Right now I still take Buspar and will one day taper off when my CNS gets stronger. I do breathing exercises and guided meditation.

• 9 months later...
Just read this thread!! Omg..iy is hillarious!! My hair was crazy curly and have been noticing it is straight some wave and flat. It feels dirty and i dont know what color it is anymore becuz i did it myself. My face looks different to me. My eyes look like one is bigger than the other and the color is off. Bags under my eyes. Its very depressing. I guess i wont worry. You guys cheered me up. Lmaf