Reassurance from experienced microtapers.

[Ja...]

Builder, if I win the lottery or get a windfall of cash, you are getting a new Porsche - but a 6 year old Porsche sounds pretty rad to me!

SoberHope, can I put in for a new Merc? I would really, really love that  :laugh:

Bulder, hope you get your Porsche  :laugh: I'm a bit concerned (not sx related). Trying to cut 2mg Valium into relatively even eighths is challenging. I try to put the cut 'crumbs' in order in my pill organizer but far from ideal. My question to Builder (if you don't mind) is how much vodka and water would I need to dissolve a 2mg tablet and draw up .25mg daily?  Wondering if this is a better way to finish the taper?

Thanks in advance

Harmonee

SoberHope, can I put in for a new Merc? I would really, really love that  :laugh:

Bulder, hope you get your Porsche  :laugh: I'm a bit concerned (not sx related). Trying to cut 2mg Valium into relatively even eighths is challenging. I try to put the cut 'crumbs' in order in my pill organizer but far from ideal. My question to Builder (if you don't mind) is how much vodka and water would I need to dissolve a 2mg tablet and draw up .25mg daily?  Wondering if this is a better way to finish the taper?

Thanks in advance

Harmonee

1)  You need 2ml vodka for each mg of V.

2)  Then if you dilute with 8ml water, you have .1mg per ml

3)  .25mg would be 2.5ml

Sober:

My problem was that I came off the Valium --20 mg in less than four months.  It was apparently too fast for my CNS to handle and when I got to 10mg I was hit hard which lasted till now.  So It took me near 3 months on hold for going too fast (less than 4 months to get off 20 mg.  So I paid for that mistake dearly.

Going slow, listening to our bodies is the best way to get off these meds.

Thanks in advance

Harmonee

1)  You need 2ml vodka for each mg of V.

2)  Then if you dilute with 8ml water, you have .1mg per ml

3)  .25mg would be 2.5ml

Thank you, that is very much appreciated Builder. Hope the Porsche comes with a huge bow on top  :laugh:

Harmonee

At this point I am just starting a Liquid Milk Taper...on Hold just to adapt to the change and thought when I do start to taper, to take out only 1/2 mil instead of 1 mil just to see how my system reacts and go slow on that for a week.  If I do okay, I can move it up to a little more at a time.  If not, I'll stay on 5% till I adapt however long that takes.  Least I'm moving forward.  I have been on 10 mg hold for 3 months......having sxs so at least if I am going to have some sxs, might as well move forward even if it's a little.

I have  a Porsche, but its 6 years old!

Just curious, which model?

Hi car people! I bought a 2018 Mustang GT with performance package 2 months ago. Love it.

I have  a Porsche, but its 6 years old!

Just curious, which model?

Hi car people! I bought a 2018 Mustang GT with performance package 2 months ago. Love it.

:thumbsup:

I really expect some killjoy to come along anytime now, and complain about these off-topic comments.  ;)

I welcome the distraction.  :thumbsup:

:) :) :)8) 8) 8)