Mom wants me to go to the psyche ward...

[By...]

Thank you catt!

I'm sorry you've had attempts too.

May I ask, when do you take your effexor? I used to take it at night when I took it awhile ago but they wanted me to take it in the morning. Now I'm taking around 2pm, trying to move it towards dinner time

I take it every 12 hours - 300mg 6:00am and 300mg 6:00pm. That's if I don't forget! Which I do, more you might think - but I always notice something's wrong after a couple of hours.

Byrjun, I hope you've been able to avoid the psych ward.  It's the absolute worst place for anyone in psych drug withdrawal as the people there have no clue what is wrong with you and only heap on more poisonous drugs.  I'm so sorry for your suffering.  Stay home regardless of how bad it gets....that's the safest place to be, unless you are truly and actually in the process of trying to take your own life.

I'm back again, 3rd time due to suicidal plans.  :-\

I am sorry for all your suffering, Byrjun.

I hope youre feeling better LFree!

I lost my job, but I can mostly stay home and focus on getting better at least. I have enough money to pay for insurance for the rest of the year , it'll be 6k but I can just barely get by

I lost my job, but I can mostly stay home and focus on getting better at least. I have enough money to pay for insurance for the rest of the year , it'll be 6k but I can just barely get by

I am really sorry for the job loss and all the financial suffering. It is the worst. I'd been through it myself and it's been Hell. Dealing with withdrawal under the best of financial circumstances is highly challenging, let alone when barely surviving financially. So sorry.

I am really sorry for the job loss and all the financial suffering. It is the worst. I'd been through it myself and it's been Hell. Dealing with withdrawal under the best of financial circumstances is highly challenging, let alone when barely surviving financially. So sorry.

:hug:

the Psyche ward will add massive stress to you with shrinks who are ignorant on benzos. and what do they give you in there for anxiety? more benzos. I was in two psyche wards that was a waste of time

Gibson, I love your atavar. I am a Cat Person. In fact, my cat Bear is right now playing at my feet. Where did you find that image?

east

Hello everyone,

We've received a report from a concerned member that there has been some discussion of suicidal ideation on this thread.  So, just as a reminder, we do not allow discussion of suicide on BB.

Suicidal Ideation is sometimes part of the symptom profile of withdrawal. While we can empathize with these thoughts, we cannot allow any discussion of suicide, self-harm, and/or feelings of wanting to harm others. The reason behind this is two-fold:

•  We simply cannot offer help in any way other than urging members to seek face-to-face support and providing links and/or phone numbers to crisis hotlines. We have a page available with a list of resources for those in need of such help:  Self-Harm Resources

•  References to self-harm or harming others are triggering to many of our members. The forum needs to be a safe place for everyone. While it may help one member to write about their ideation, it may be extremely unsettling for another to read such posts. There are dedicated forums and resources for people struggling with these kinds of thoughts. BenzoBuddies is not one of them.

In order to keep the forum running smoothly, and to protect our membership, we do not allow discussion of suicide, including ideation, planning, or attempts (past, present or future).