Can strawberries start terrible waves?

[al...]

You were on benzos for a short time. You've been off longer than you'e been on, and highly doubltful that anything you are currently experienceing is from benzo wd.

furthermore, maybe you're allergic to strawberries or something, but what you are experiencing has nothing to do with the benzos you quit taking months ago. I'm seriously trying not to laugh because you sound so ridiculous.

Chill bruh. You’re talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, you’ll get more facts.

Read the link I sent above. Behave.

[3a...]

You were on benzos for a short time. You've been off longer than you'e been on, and highly doubltful that anything you are currently experienceing is from benzo wd.

furthermore, maybe you're allergic to strawberries or something, but what you are experiencing has nothing to do with the benzos you quit taking months ago. I'm seriously trying not to laugh because you sound so ridiculous.

Chill bruh. You’re talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, you’ll get more facts.

Read the link I sent above. Behave.

Challis has already asked everyone to let this thread cool off, and that includes you, BenzoBFree123. Please stop stirring the pot – you’ve already whipped things up enough with your prior provocative comments.

The thread just settled down again. Let’s keep it going in a positive direction.

Thanks.

Alokin,

I am not histamine intolerant, but I know two people who were.  For no reason, they got hit with this symptom.  I sympathize with you.  It seemed like everything they ate set them off.  Our bodies naturally produce histamine.  Histamine intolerance occurs when you add high histamine foods, or histamine releaser foods, on top of your body’s natural histamine.

I completely believe what happened to you.  You know your body.  It sounds crazy to others sometimes, but it’s like you intuitively KNOW the culprit.

So, stick with your plan to restrict your diet for now.  These two people I spoke of are back to eating their regular high histamine foods—lots of them, as a matter of fact.  No problems whatsoever.  They are fully recovered, but they slowly reintroduced the high histamine foods one at a time.  They were much further out than you when they started to gingerly reintroduce these foods.  You’ll be okay.  Listen to your inner voice.  You know what causes your flareups. 

Sofa