Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Hang on, it’s all gonna be okay!

[Su...]

Some days are a struggle. I'm sorry if you are moving through that. Many of us are. You're not alone. Great deep changes have happened over the last couple of years for so many of us. Our lives have demolished, restructured, overhauled, accelerated, you name it!

If I can share one universal truth to you that is more important than any other, I would say, our greatest work is to find peace in ourselves so that we do not look toward others, items, or substances to give us a sense of who we are, peace, stability, security, being loved, being enough....

You are part of the Super Soul, part of Source! So many lifetimes have covered up the memory of that Oneness. You chose to come into a lifetime, to wear a veil of forgetfulness in order to experience opportunities for growth. You knew it would be tough. You chose some of your dearest soul group to help you learn some of those lessons. Some of them raised hand to be the villain, the protagonist, the hero, a healer, and friends.

You are not alone in this dark night of your Awakening. We are with you. Breathe, dare to go into the darkness that is all of your fears. They are just you, just energy. There is nothing to be fearful inside of yourself.

You are magnificent!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...