What r somethings we've found that gives us comfort, not meds

[Ma...]

My dogs (4 rescues) - they help me be calm, they distract me, they are wonderful just to be with.  My neck buddy for the microwave.  My husband, for being understanding, even when it's hard for him to understand (it's hard for ME to understand!)

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy enough, though I do have intense and painful and quite unrelenting symptoms, I sometimes get great comfort from coffee.

Starbucks instant Columbian this morning, I love it when friends have had this before. I’m not even that crazy about Starbucks, but I freaking love this stuff.

I love self-help audiobooks as well. I’m listening to them on my wireless headphones when doing stuff at home. Cannot wear them while working, as I need to concentrate. Helped me a lot. This is called bibliotherapy. I buy mine via Audible and they deliver them to my iPad. No, I’m not an Audible sales rep...

Love them  :sick:

Crazy enough, though I do have intense and painful and quite unrelenting symptoms, I sometimes get great comfort from coffee.

Starbucks instant Columbian this morning, I love it when friends have had this before. I’m not even that crazy about Starbucks, but I freaking love this stuff.

Also the New Horizon’s Half and Half and stevia. I want to swear.

Not  :idiot: at all, azalea.

I can only have one cup a day, but love my Starbucks k-cup caramel coffee.  All natural (nothing artificial like so many flavored coffees).

:smitten:

Having Friends here that I can support and that support me through the good and bad. And having BB that gives me a place to come to, where I am understood. 💖 Peace. :smitten:

I can only have one cup a day, but love my Starbucks k-cup caramel coffee.  All natural (nothing artificial like so many flavored coffees).

Birds of a feather

Birds of a feather

And great minds drink alike.  ;)

Having Friends here that I can support and that support me through the good and bad. And having BB that gives me a place to come to, where I am understood. 💖 Peace. :smitten:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: