Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Anti depressants..??? Help

[Sh...]

[20...]

I stopped the trazodone after 2 days.. Had bad confusion n it's even worse now.. Anyone had this..?

Shan,

I have heard many say Trazodone puts them to sleep, but feel worse the next day.. I was on it some odd years ago and it put me to sleep, but wasted the next day and yes confused.

Keryn.

• 2 months later...

Hey,

I have not heard good things about trazodone as far as really helping.  Is there something else you can take?  Everything has side effects, just read any over the counter drugs...    It's a game of picking the lesser of two evils.

Are you feeling any better. I have been inpatient for depression - so no shame. Take good care. :)

No better wow this is a long journey... Mary I have no shame I am a mess tho it's like I sit here n time goes by too slow can't wait to sleep but then can't sleep... Crasszzzy :-( I jumped off 1.80 Valium 16 days ago though it was making me that sick... The d/r d/p is bad n I freeze up at times n can't do much paranoia is bad also..! Anxiety u name it I have it.. I can't snap out of this !!! Ughhhhh