alcoholics have WD sx more from Benzos- than others- I don’t believe that

[Cl...]

Yes, disequilibrium combined with weak legs, complete and utter fatigue and a flurry of panic attacks is what got me on my knees, too...

Thank you, benzogirl. The internal conflict between muscles that want to move one way and the dizziness that wants to push them the other is beyond belief. I'm not sure I have the right words.

I have read a few reports that say people with the Gene for Alcoholism (GABRG3) do have a harder time with benzo's and all other "gabaergic drugs" in general.

https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/gene_for_alcoholism_is_discovered_gaba_and_gabrg3

Dang! I am alcoholic and probably genetic with so many of my family alcoholics. I don’t drink now  but when I did I would abuse K the next day to recover and it worked.

No wonder I was so “helped” by the K in the early years and could not bring myself to get rid of my stach after I completed my taper— which was my downfall this time- having a supply in a bad moment of my life.

Yes it sucks.  Thank you for 10,000 years of drinking to screw up our genes forefathers.