going through tolerance withdrawl again help ?

[ju...]

join the group in  october when i was having a very hard time i hit a tolerance withdrawl at 1.5mg of ativan a day  i upped the dose in october as you can see in my signature  to 1.625mg a day  well here i am all over again in middle over january having the same problems all over again im not sure if it just two bad days in a row or if i hit a tolerance again ?

can it happen that fast ? im scared to death to start a taper even though i have a titration plan already made out  im so worried after reading stories and watching youtube videos that im not going to be able to get through this

I was going to answer, but I didn't know what to say. Having been on Ativan and going through tolerance, now I'm pretty sure I would crossover to Valium. It would help take away the anxiety, be a more smooth ride, because Ativan can be very harsh. Or I was going to say to just start. You have to start somewhere. But be sure, if you're doing an Ativan taper, to go slowly and hold when your nerves warrant it. Let your nerves be your guide and not any outside influence from people who think you ought to go faster. I was always thinking that I had to rush the process, that the longer I kept the drug in my system, the worse off I would be. But the opposite happened. I was worse off from going too fast, and my CNS couldn't take it.