• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [az...]

• [ne...]

• [Be...]

• [Te...]

EXCELLENT WORK, AZALEA!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I sent your long list of studies over to dm123 and hope he can make good sense of it all.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Azalea,  I appreciate your honest attitude and wanting to get to the bottom of things.  I'm like that, too.  I like people like you.

I appreciate you too, Becksblue, you're the one who caused me to look more closely and pay attention in the direction I needed to. We're just doing what we ought to do and I have noticed you and I like you too.

Azalea, get this stuff sorted out and then explain it to me.  I used to be able to figure stuff out too and get to the bottom of things, but now I can't.  My brain is damaged from these damn drugs. 

I'd like to know more if benzo's can cause Lupus?  Some on here have been diagnosed with it.  I was in 2012 when I was in tolerance w/d and have a pro-coagulant antibody which affects my circulatory system and blood vessels.  I wonder if there's a connection to that antibody and the aorta involvement and blood vessels that was mentioned in that research article from Egypt. 

I was so confident in that last reply, and was interested and want to be again- right now I feel like I need to pay attention to myself and to be with myself.

I want to go forward, but we are facing so much and going up against such darkness. I need to know it’s the right thing to continue before I keep going. I mean of course it’s the “right” thing, but this is a huge deal and I don’t want to get it wrong or be destroyed in the process.

[7b...]
It seems like it ought to be possible to answer questions like "do benzos cause cancer?" by data mining and statistical analysis on that data. It's interesting that vast amounts of data are collected on all of us tracking where we go, what we buy, what we eat, what we watch, what we send in emails, etc. Our best minds then write computer code to analyze that data to figure out what stupid ad to put in a corner of some stupid web page to get you to buy more of some stupid product. While nobody bothers to try to mine actually important stuff from that data, like what causes cancer. Oh well, that's capitalism at work.

If anyone in this country who could make a difference actually gave a crap about the damage these drugs do, it would be nice.  Huge coverup by billionaire Big Pharma and their government lovers all sleeping in the same bed, IMO.  Most of those folks are probably on these drugs anyway.  Stock market would plunge if they took most of these drugs off the market.  Can't have that happen. 

I intend to go over these article abstracts, but since benzos and all that happened, I have to follow a certain diet and limit stress... I strayed from the diet for one meal almost a week ago and also felt a lot of stress posting this and the other article I have linked in my signature.

Feeling tired and sick, but want to come back when I’m doing better.

I wish we could get this lawyer to help us:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=191786.0

The Lawyer Who Beat Big Tobacco Takes On the Opioid Industry

If anyone wants to help out by looking terms up and sharing what you learn about in the abstracts and finding a way to put that info in simpler terms for us all, they are more than welcome.

• 4 months later...
This study is hard to understand because there are so many scientific/medical terms, but it doesn't sound good... very disturbing!

• 2 weeks later...

I will have the inch long scar below my right collar bone from the incision they made to place a port-a-cath in in my chest for the 12 six hour long chemo sessions I sat through by myself, for the rest of life.

Being the crazy drug addict I am (benzodiazepines?) I did not want to ruin my veins.

Let me just do one term at a time, one article as they come up from first to last of any citations listed on this thread after the initial one. Will return to “Significant Cellular Changes...” and we should all be capable of understanding after then.

Week of: 3/26/18

PANCYTOPENIA

We recommend patients taking clonazepam to be monitored with regular complete blood count to check for clinically significant pancytopenia or thrombocytopenia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2915945/?report=reader

Pancytopenia associated with clonazepam

pancytopenia

noun  pan·cy·to·pe·nia  \ ˌpan-ˌsīt-ə-ˈpē-nē-ə \

Medical Definition of pancytopenia

: an abnormal reduction in the number of red blood cells, white blood cells, and blood platelets in the blood; also : a disorder (as aplastic anemia) characterized by such a reduction

— pancytopenic play  \-ˈpē-nik\ adjective

https://www.britannica.com/science/aplastic-anemia#ref61709

association with aplastic anemia

Aplastic anemia

PATHOLOGY

Alternative Title: anemia of bone-marrow failure

WRITTEN BY: The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica

Aplastic anemia, disease in which the bone marrow fails to produce an adequate number of blood cells. There may be a lack of all cell types—white blood cells (leukocytes), red blood cells (erythrocytes), and platelets—resulting in a form of the disease called pancytopenia, or there may be a lack of one or more cell types. Rarely, the disease may be congenital (Fanconi anemia); more commonly, it is acquired by exposure to certain drugs (e.g., the antibiotic chloramphenicol) or chemicals (e.g., benzene) or to ionizing radiation. About half of all cases are idiopathic (cause unknown). Aplastic anemia is most common in persons 15 to 30 years of age. Onset of the disease may be abrupt, becoming quickly severe and possibly fatal; more commonly, it is insidious, running a chronic course of several years. Symptoms of chronic aplastic anemia include weakness and fatigue in the early stages, followed by shortness of breath, headache, fever, and pounding heart. There is usually a waxy pallor, and hemorrhages occur in the mucous membranes, skin, and other organs. If white blood cells (specifically, neutrophils) are lacking, resistance to infection is much lowered and infection becomes the major cause of death. When platelets are very low, bleeding may be severe.

The treatment of choice for severe aplastic anemia is bone marrow transplantation, provided a compatible donor can be found. If transplantation is not practical, treatment involves avoidance of the toxic agent if known, supportive care (administration of fluids, glucose, and proteins, often intravenously), transfusions of blood components, and administration of antibiotics. Spontaneous recovery occurs occasionally.

This study is hard to understand because there are so many scientific/medical terms, but it doesn't sound good... very disturbing!

Thank you, for your attention and input. Agree.

I’m going to share this thread with everyone I know in my life personally now. If I go missing then you all know what happened. No one will talk about this and that ends today.