Anyone with a dog?

[la...]

I have 12 dog's today. We live in the country and my wife takes in stray dog's that people dump on side the road and try's to find homes for them. We have 3 dog's that live in the house with us. Abby a Lab, Roscoe a German Shepard, and Squishy a miniature schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. 

I like dogs more than I do most people.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Ma...]

• [In...]

• [be...]

I have 12 dog's today. We live in the country and my wife takes in stray dog's that people dump on side the road and try's to find homes for them. We have 3 dog's that live in the house with us. Abby a Lab, Roscoe a German Shepard, and Squishy a miniature schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. 

Wow.  That's great.  :)  I can relate to them being more likable than some...

That's how my dad got a lot of his dogs, people dropping them off.....but we took them i and in a day or so they were part of the family.  Your wife is an  :angel:

:smitten: Mary