Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

SONGS That Make You Wanna BUST A MOVE!

[Yo...]

THANKS Mon pilote! An amazing party! Rock'n roll, and dancing. I have ducks, chicken and more outside my house. It looks like they are dancing too.

But the following day........  We are all bedridden, "100 years old" and so sick.

But it was worth!  :thumbsup:

alt=Tuppar och hönorhttps://i.pinimg.com/564x/15/f1/c5/15f1c5a69df2618605773a7afa08896e.jpg[/img]

THANKS Mon pilote! An amazing party! Rock'n roll, and dancing. I have ducks, chicken and more outside my house. It looks like they are dancing too.

But the following day........  We are all bedridden, "100 years old" and so sick.

But it was worth!  :thumbsup:

alt=Tuppar och hönorhttps://i.pinimg.com/564x/15/f1/c5/15f1c5a69df2618605773a7afa08896e.jpg[/img]

🙏🏼😹🤙🏼🏝🦋💖

Looking For A New Love - Jodi Watley

:)  :)  :)

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/41800000/Jody-Watley-80s-music-41830028-392-594.jpg

I knew the Bride, Dave Edmunds  :-*:smitten:

Nice One!  :D  :thumbsup:

Burning Up - Madonna

:)  :)  :)

giphy.gif

Depeche Mode - "Route 66"

I LOVE IT!  :clap:    :boxer:      :clap:  And then? I knew it!  :crazy:

Love Depeche Mode!  Great pick & great cover of Route 66.  :):thumbsup:

Know they're dark; even so, found the video sad: filming or photographing Arizona, or Utah or any"red rocks" country in B&W shouldn't be done/that's a contradiction, for me.  :( Get that it's "them", though. 

You're from Sweden...familiar with indie/garage r. revival band, Mando Diao?  One of my favorites from this genre & they're still recording, though w/out Gustef Noren (makes a big difference...I enjoy the co-lead vocals, in addition to band harmonies.  Have 4 CDs...if ya like this, check out Bring 'Em In...what this is from & Hurricane Bar-a favorite all-time/release)  From Borlange, Sweden.

Great band for all to check out!!  Another who didn't have nearly enough exposure in U.S.

Paralyzed  - Mando Diao

(I know, odd song title for "bust a move", but it fits!)  Gustef's on lead vocals on this one.  Probably most well-know songs: Dance With Somebody, God Knows, Black Saturday.

http://i.hurimg.com/i/hdn/75/0x0/59c6d90b45d2a027e8399e8e.jpg

Depeche Mode - "Route 66"

I LOVE IT!  :clap:    :boxer:      :clap:  And then? I knew it!  :crazy:

Love Depeche Mode!  Great pick & great cover of Route 66.  :):thumbsup:

Know they're dark; even so, found the video sad: filming or photographing Arizona, or Utah or any"red rocks" country in B&W shouldn't be done/that's a contradiction, for me.  :( Get that it's "them", though. 

You're from Sweden...familiar with indie/garage r. revival band, Mando Diao?  One of my favorites from this genre & they're still recording, though w/out Gustef Noren (makes a big difference...I enjoy the co-lead vocals, in addition to band harmonies.  Have 4 CDs...if ya like this, check out Bring 'Em In...what this is from & Hurricane Bar-a favorite all-time/release)  From Borlange, Sweden.

Great band for all to check out!!  Another who didn't have nearly enough exposure in U.S.

Paralyzed  - Mando Diao

(I know, odd song title for "bust a move", but it fits!)  Gustef's on lead vocals on this one.  Probably most well-know songs: Dance With Somebody, God Knows, Black Saturday.

http://i.hurimg.com/i/hdn/75/0x0/59c6d90b45d2a027e8399e8e.jpg

I agree that filming in the desert should hardly be done. Especially red rock areas.

It’s my personal opinion in filming; it is because they are sacred areas for natives. Agree.

CuzKK: Sorry, I didn't know. Now I have changed!  :)

I like the Swedish way of humor, that you mention Translator :).

That wasn’t to be critical, what I said. It’s just that film is my thing. Even though I don’t know as much as some—in certain ways.

:smitten:

I’m not an expert; I just know. It’s the power of the desert.

It’s the power of the land and the history of the people. It is unique to the location :smitten: (I understand wanting to know and learn. I get it.)

There is spiritual power in nature; it needs to be respected.

The native cultures, including Caucasian ones.

Cinema can be very subliminal, too. Spiritual calls to be handled with care. I get that these are all just rock videos; I think it’s alright to be in the world and not of (love) it. Just feel it needed addressing; becaus its important to me.

I like learning about others and their places of origin, too. I think it’s restorative. The ways of your ancestors often times, when going way back. To look at these things and feel and consider them, feels important to me.

Hope it’s a good day :)

Lastly, I agree, America is so beautiful and interesting. So different from a lot we see on TV. Much pain and much beauty, many beautiful (spiritually) also. Not all like it looks or the stereotypes . But then a lot of that is true too. It’s hard to communicate with words 🧡

Ohhhh.  I didn't mean to start a "thing" translator.  I love the post & song & Depeche Mode (they are "dark"); it just saddened me to see a "red rocks" area in B&W filming/that's all.  It's such beautiful country & can't really be appreciated in B&W.  I hope you'll explore on youtube: Route 66 &/or Sedona, Arizona (that's what's known as "Red Rock Country".  Sedona also has lots on the spiritual & Vortex/healing energy.  I'm not particularly into this sort of thing, but did visit Sedona & did take a Vortex Tour - which I did know ahead of time, that I'd wished to do while there.  I can't say it was transforming, but it was a very nice experience.  All of Sedona was a wonderful experience!  Definitely a life highlight & I feel very fortunate to have been able to have visited this majestic, extraordinarily beautiful landscape.  Red rocks also in Utah..if you like animals, suggest a virtual visit to Best Friends Animal Sanctury in Kanab, Utah.  (Animal Rescue Organization, which is above & beyond.) 

(Reality check: didn't realize until this that folks, in other regions, only see what Hollywood portrays as America (& what's in news/mass media) which is a shame, as there is beauty.)

https://visitsedona.com/spiritual-wellness/what-is-a-vortex/

You needn't have removed it, translator; I found audio-only version....it's still a great song!

:hug:

To return to the music, you familiar w/Mando Diao?  (as posted earlier)

Thanks mon pilote! Very interesting, and I have written a PM.

Okay.  Seems to be that you 2 have existing relationship here, so I am trying my best not to feel offended, completely ignoring me, as I know I have heightened sensitivity of late.  It's just really tough to come here & feel as invisible here as I am in non-virtual, but real, life.    :o???:(  (Overall, not nice, but not truly important to my life, either, just rude.)  Maybe it's even best to be invisible... Thanks.  ::)

Okay.  Seems to be that you 2 have existing relationship here, so I am trying my best not to feel offended, completely ignoring me, as I know I have heightened sensitivity of late.  It's just really tough to come here & feel as invisible here as I am in non-virtual, but real, life.    :o???:(  (Overall, not nice, but not truly important to my life, either, just rude.)  Maybe it's even best to be invisible... Thanks.  ::)

Oh, I like you. I thought I was just building on something we each shared: simply adding my perspective too.

I hope you want to be friends too.

I got the feeling we did get along; I am sorry that you feel ignored. Not my intention or any way I wish to treat anyone:

Just trying my best here as well :smitten:

Hope we’re alright 🧡

I like many people here, you have been and are one.

Please accept my Apology.

I thought that Translator was just asking questions about America, and I agree with you. I agreed, that’s all.

Peace and well wishes !♥️♥️♥️

Love,

Azalea

Oh, I like you. I thought I was just building on something we each shared: simply adding my perspective too.

I hope you want to be friends too.

I got the feeling we did get along; I am sorry that you feel ignored. Not my intention or any way I wish to treat anyone:

Just trying my best here as well :smitten:

Hope we’re alright 🧡

I like many people here, you have been and are one.

Please accept my Apology.

I thought that Translator was just asking questions about America, and I agree with you. I agreed, that’s all.

Peace and well wishes !♥️♥️♥️

Love,

Azalea

Thank you.  Sure thing.  We're Good.  No worries, Mon Pilote.  I'd been concered b/c that took my perspective on the video to another place re: spiritual.  Translator even switched out the video entirely.  I like the song & am Depeche Mode fan: I'd just remarked I didn't think the b/w did justice to red rock country.  I'd feared others coming on thread & just seeing that stuff would take out of context.  I found audio-only clip to upload & reiterated how much I like the song.  I hope, Translator, I didn't offend you.  I'd thought I'd carefully worded my post, so as not to be misconstrued.  (Maybe some language barrier?)  I also reached out to Translator as they are from Sweden & I enjoy Mando Diao (who are from Borlange, Sweden).  They don't seem to be very well-known in States, so I was excited to see someone from Sweden & thought they might be able to share something more about the band's populatirity in Sweden. 

:hug:

...Bust a move:

Hello - The Beloved

Electronic/House/synthpop/Post-punk

220px-Belovedhappiness.jpg

CuzKK: I like you very much!  :thumbsup:

But since English is not my native language, it can sometimes be tough. And often I have to translate, because I don't understand.

When I'm feeling bad, I can only write very short answers.

Your post was so nice, and I have so much to answer. But writing in English can sometimes be difficult. Then I have to wait for longer answers until I feel better.

Sorry if it went wrong. You have been in my thoughts all the time. And I had a bad conscience for not responding. So tomorrow I may feel a little better.

I hope you read this soon!  :mybuddy:

Hug!    :smitten:

CuzKK: I like you very much!  :thumbsup:

But since English is not my native language, it can sometimes be tough. And often I have to translate, because I don't understand.

When I'm feeling bad, I can only write very short answers.

Your post was so nice, and I have so much to answer. But writing in English can sometimes be difficult. Then I have to wait for longer answers until I feel better.

Sorry if it went wrong. You have been in my thoughts all the time. And I had a bad conscience for not responding. So tomorrow I may feel a little better.

I hope you read this soon!  :mybuddy:

Hug!    :smitten:

Translator - Okay.  Thank you very much.  No worries.  :hug: I hope you'll further explore the Sedona & Utah material, when you're able. 

*I'm uploading a Mando Diao clip from their album, Infuset, which is In Swedish, for you.  I knew that they did do one release, in their native tongue.  (I don't know if this material is like the neo-garage ones which I uploaded & referenced earlier.)  I congratulate you on participating in a second language during this awful experience & like your taste in music!  :):D:thumbsup:  I'm lucky to be getting through this, in any language!!  ;)  :D I admire your fortitude.  :thumbsup:

Please...that's all on this..We're All Good.  :hug:

Back to bust-a-move/music!  :);):D   

*Mando Diao Infruset Swedish upload:

tenor.gif?itemid=12122227