Important Survey - Please Participate ×

This Depression is killing me!

[10...]

Pam has a Cheshire cat ;)

I don't agree Keryn, the Cheshire cat looks mischievous to me, like she's got a secret and the secret is she's probably got a canary in her mouth.  >:D  I think my kitty is pure innocence and sweetness, I do not however resemble my avatar as I'm sure most of you know by now.  ::)  Thanks Lily for your kind comments.

Cheshire Cat!  LOL!  That's pretty funny because I have a cat named Cheshire!  (She is actually a feral cat that I have been feeding for 10 months now and she is still only here when she wants to be!   Little Heart Stealer!)  I wish I could figure out an easy way to get a URL made of her photo!  She is all black except for a white circle around her mouth and a white bib. So in the dark, all that shows up is the white "smile"!  Beautiful kitty!  But as Pam said, the Cheshire cat looks like she has a secret and I am sure this one does have a secret of two, like where she spends the rest of her time!

I will send a post of Good Morning to your blog soon, Keryn!  I hope you are feeling better today. 

Have the good day and thank you, Keryn and Pam, for being so gracious,

Lily

Pam has a Cheshire cat ;)

I don't agree Keryn, the Cheshire cat looks mischievous to me, like she's got a secret and the secret is she's probably got a canary in her mouth.  >:D  I think my kitty is pure innocence and sweetness, I do not however resemble my avatar as I'm sure most of you know by now.  ::)  Thanks Lily for your kind comments.

Pam, lol

The Cheshire cat is fictional..isn't he??

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/classic-n-tailored/cheshire1.jpg

Keryn.

Thanks for the Cheshire cat graphic!  I'm being hit with a bout of benzo depression as I type and seeing his cheeky face made me smile.  I'll see if I can find a picture of one of my favorite cats ever, Garfield  :) 

How's everyone doing today?

Thanks for the Cheshire cat graphic!  I'm being hit with a bout of benzo depression as I type and seeing his cheeky face made me smile.  I'll see if I can find a picture of one of my favorite cats ever, Garfield  :) 

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=23268.msg351093#msg351093

:yippee:  ;D  That's my boy!!!

Cheers, Pam  :thumbsup:

hey keryn,

i'm sorry you're feeling this way.  i do know of the depression you're talking about.  i have had it and i think i still do...i don't even know anymore.

when i read your posts i get angry and sad....because i can tell you are a really kind, sweet and gentle person and i am furious that these meds have hurt you....why all this suffering??

pam...i'm sorry to hear about your mom. 

leslie

Welcome :)

pam...i'm sorry to hear about your mom

leslie

It's definately (sp?) I can never spell that,

Thanks Leslie.  :hug:  Keryn, I can't spell it either, have to use spellcheck every time!  :laugh: