• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [be...]

• [Te...]

• [Ms...]

Top Posters In This Topic

And we now have 1,000 signatures ... thank you so much everyone who has signed.  Keep signing though if you have not already done so. 

And we now have 1.000 signatures ... thank you so much everyone who as signed.  Keep signing though if you have not already done so. 

:smitten::angel::thumbsup::D

And we now have 1,000 signatures ... thank you so much everyone who has signed.  Keep signing though if you have not already done so. 

Have corrected the typos.  :D :D :D

No prizes for spotting the differences.  >:( >:(>:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1,347 which is pretty good for a petition.  So many of our petitions have been a complete failure.

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to bump this petition up for anyone who hasn't seen it.  It's nearing 1.500 now.  Also there is this info on there:

An update to let people based in the UK know that we have started a Facebook group which will be a collection of letters written by us to lobby Panorama to make a desperately needed follow up to their 2001 programme "The Tranquiliser Trap".

For those wishing to join us the link is here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/175524142996973/

For those that also wish to send an email to Panorama direct their e mail is here.

panorama.reply@bbc.co.uk

The group may also be useful for not just Panorama but to lobby any UK media.

These Panorama shows air here in Canada on BBCW and I'm sure it's the same in the US.  It would be great to have a follow-up documentary about benzodiazepines air on television.

Thanks for bumping up, benzohno.  I am neglecting things here.

Most of the information from the BBC Panorama & ITV Facebook page has been copied to my website

https://nevertrustadoctor.wordpress.com/benzodiazepine-medical-disaster/

and to Claire Hanley's website.

https://benzovictim101.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/victims-testimonies-letters-to-journalists/

We are still using the Facebook page to post information and discuss progress but it was better to sort the information into some sort of coherent order and put on our websites.  We can then tweet / email the links to the media.

If you wish to add your story, please do let us know.

Fiona  :thumbsup: