been tapering Clonazepam

[up...]

So today is the 4th day without Clonazepam and the only withdrawal symptom i have is increased heart rate and i guess just higher anxiety. Is it safe to say that it won't be too bad?

Don't expect the worst. If you do suffer a bout of increased anxiety, it will do you no harm - it will pass. I haven't reviewed the thread, but from memory, it appears that you are probably not dependent upon benzos, but you do exhibit addicted behaviour. Your history is different to most members here (and mine), so it's more difficult for us to put ourselves in your shoes. However, I think it goes without saying, you have to mange your withdrawal - that means you must be in control. If you continue to take them ad-hock, your dependency/addiction will only become worse. Hopefully, because of your (thus far) erratic use of benzos, you are not yet dependent and will be fine soon enough. You must, though, be in control. No more grabbing a bottle and shovelling these pills down your throat when the urge takes you.