Find hope here

[Fo...]

Absolutely fabulous success story!  Thank you for sharing it!!!  You've been through so much and I can't tell you how glad I am that you're healed and happy and vindicated with your family!!!  This is so wonderful!

Wishing you continued good health and much joy,

Freida

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fo...]

• [Gr...]

• [Vi...]

• [fr...]

Thank you for posting this. I am so happy for you! I really needed to read this today. Not having the greatest of days today. Here's to everyone's continued healing along our journey...  :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting this. I am so happy for you! I really needed to read this today. Not having the greatest of days today. Here's to everyone's continued healing along our journey...  :thumbsup:

In your signature it says: 2-13-17 .120 g am  .183 g. pm 8% decrease. Do you mean your at .120 mg?

Grandma D - No. I wish! I am using a scale and that is in grams. I'm at a little less than .375 mg. am and .5 mg. pm. Hope that clears things up. I am just going by the gram amount since I don't really know for sure the mg. amount. I've got a while to go and I am not having the best of days today.  :-[ Take Care.

Grandma D - No. I wish! I am using a scale and that is in grams. I'm at a little less than .375 mg. am and .5 mg. pm. Hope that clears things up. I am just going by the gram amount since I don't really know for sure the mg. amount. I've got a while to go and I am not having the best of days today.  :-[ Take Care.

I'm not doing very well today either. But you know what? One day we're going to be all healed from this!  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Great post. It's so much better to get off these meds and open up to a new life. It's a tough road but glad to hear things opened up so much for you!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

congratulations!!!! thank you for posting you are very brave even after not having any support you made it through !

it filled my eyes with tears when you said" I watched it lose its power and fall away."

that is a very powerful statement and very true since we are at battle with this drug and you have defeated, and I look forward to that day as well

thank you!

First of all, congratulations on your recovery.

Are you aware that you are a really good writer?? You have a way with words that strikes me profoundly. Your descriptions were lovely and poetic.

Thank you for writing your story. Many people will read it and gain hope.

I wish you only peace and happiness.

east

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...