Don't wanna do this anymore :(

[sh...]

Right. Wonder what happens to those who disappear... hoping for the best.

We are still there in the background fighting and suffering right alongside you other brave BBs.  I too feel hopelessly depleted and sooo sick and tired of 3 years of Hell.  What else are we to do other than to comfort each other?  I wish we could all meet just for one big group hug and a good cry.

DB

Me too.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You are not alone. I often feel this way too. Stick to a strict regime. Be kind to yourself, try not to make yourself feel worse than you already do. You are going through one of the hardest things you can and you will get through it. There are plenty of days I don't wash my hair or get the laundry done..but then there are those days I can get some things done and I let myself be proud over it. Sometimes it helps to have someone close to remind you how well you are going. Can't stress enough though how important it is to be kind to yourself. You are doing the best thing you can for yourself, despite it taking some time to overcome. Take it a day at a time, and if that doesn't work, a second at a time. I too, have difficulty using my coping mechanisms while feeling that way. The best thing you can do is say to yourself, I'm letting go right now, I'm going to get through this and then distract yourself. Watch a quick video that makes you laugh, put on a song and if it takes everything you got try to sing a line of the song. It may seem silly, but these things get my through. I hope you start feeling better and implementing some self love through this crazy time in your life. Sending you good vibes my friend