• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [se...]

• [Pa...]

• [su...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lisa,

I'm so glad you popped in to let us know how you're doing!  It's such a treat for me to read some good things now and then, it's wonderful to hear you're able to play with your daughter and enjoy doing so.

Pam

I dont; know anymore .. Having a horrible, very depressed crying day. I wasn't this mess before ativan.

I guess I do have better days.

I dont; even know if it's still coming off that stuff or just myself.

I guess it's only been 3 -4weeks really.

July 18 was last day I took a teeny amount.

Lisa

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.  I am tapering A and am at .5 mg.  It's a horrible terrible drug.  It's really rough but be glad that you off of this crap and on the road to healing no matter how hard it is.  I too was not a mess before ativan and now I am trying to regain my personality and my life.  Remember it's not you...it's the drug.  You will get better.  I have to convince myself daily over and over and over again that it's not me .  I know exactly how you feel.

Hang in there

You WILL get better, you have NOT messed yourself up for good.  Everything that is happening to you is a result of the drug, when you heal from this, you're going to feel wonderful.  Hold on!

You were not this way before the drug, you won't be after you heal from it!

I was looking back through your posts and saw on August 6th you were having a good day.  Try to remember they come and go, okay they mostly go  >:(  but don't give up!

Yes , that is very true!

:D

very true!

But since I know you guys are here to support me, and me here to life you up if I can... then life is much better!

Had a good day..

yah!

Heres to MANY MORE! for all of us! :yippee:

:D

It does get better.

I am MUCH better than a few weeks ago when I first stopped. I thought I had ants in my pants, in my soul in my spirit , in my mind.. antsy.. nervous and crazy anxious.

I am feeling a lot better.

SO it's a work in progress

Lisa

I'm happy to hear you had a good day, let's remember this one too!  :yippee:  I hate that we never know how we're going to feel from one day to the next, heck one minute to the next!  >:(

Yes. I am even starting to take my 3 year old for walks alone..That's something people just don't get, not feeling capable of walking down the street alone ( I know you all get it though!), That was ativan withdrawal.

I think I am going to be even better than before ativan, because I feel so happy to be off it, and know that my own anxiety isn't as horrific and ridiculously bad as what withdrawal anxiety feels like.

So it's a big learning experience.

:D:yippee:

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

That's exactly how I feel, it's wonderful to be free from the pain, I'm so much better than I was before Klonopin!  That slight anxious feeling I had before this mess, was nothing compared to withdrawals.  There's nothing like a horrific experience to change your perception of things.  :thumbsup:

I'm happy to see you're able to walk with your little girl, yes we get it!