Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Prince

[Be...]

I wish Prince would've been able to get help.

I like so many of his songs, I listen to a radio station here that plays many of his old songs.

He mustve been in alot of pain to do those opoids.  :'(

I think because he was a Jehovah's witness he refused hip surgery?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Be...]

• [ho...]

• [pr...]

I wish Prince would've been able to get help.

I like so many of his songs, I listen to a radio station here that plays many of his old songs.

He mustve been in alot of pain to do those opoids.  :'(

I think because he was a Jehovah's witness he refused hip surgery?

Better hip surgery than being dead.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/09/02/492108992/an-even-deadlier-opioid-carfentanil-is-hitting-the-streets

This is 500 times more powerful than heroin. And no poppies to grow.

I thought drug dealers diluted the drugs to make them go further for more profit. Killing the customers doesn't seem like a good business model.

I agree with that, Drad. That's akin to Big Pharma not spending too much time on a cure. They want permanent customers.

I read somewhere he was taking 80 pills a week or day or something like that.

the first time i was on the benzo's and opiates i was up to about 80 pills a day. don't know how i didn't die and i did have a seizure from it.

I read somewhere he was taking 80 pills a week or day or something like that.

the first time i was on the benzo's and opiates i was up to about 80 pills a day. don't know how i didn't die and i did have a seizure from it.

80 pills of a combo of both drugs?

Why are the drug dealers killing off the customers?

I don't think they want to. Even if they're bad people they don't want people to die with their products on or around them. I think that it's so easy to manufacture an opiate that is powerful enough to kill on contact now that they haven't adjusted to the reality of how to sell it.

From what I've been reading, this epidemic of OD's has been going on for months.  Why can't they get their formula right in the heroin or counterfeit drug pills so ppl. won't die?

I think because drug dealers tend to be stupid when it comes to science.

Someone posted on this or another drug thread that if you don't measure out the Fentanyl just right, it can be too much, since it's so potent.  The equipment the drug dealers use isn't sophisticated enough to accurately measure the Fentanyl, so it's easy to get too much.  Stupid drug dealers.  Why don't they give up with lacing the drugs since they're killing so many ppl? 

I dunno. But there are always people wanting to get high and take a chance with their own lives. Like Hoffman......He was on the up and up in his career. "This will not be me. I am careful."