Need some help to start liquid tapering Valium 4 mg

[Sh...]

Hi Sh, yes i feel the same, scared and nervous to go in the car, im not driving also my husband drive but i prefer to go by bus if I go to my therapist, my worse problem is insomnia and head pressure and tinnitus 24/7. I'm loosing weight as well.  i started my Daily taper im on 2.75 now but i will hold for a week to see.  Dont know why this symptoms for me wont go I feel very weak and dont want to go out, sometimes just feel guilty for my child i want to bring her in the mall but i cant im afraid. you're right we need more motivation and need to be strong in this battle.  Please keep posting so we can motivate each other here.  we nearly there!!  We wont let this drug to corrupt our life for long time.  what we feel now is only temporary.

Be strong!!

MCM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [...]

• [Mo...]

• [bu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I also go very slow by .02 a day.... when you've been scared one, it isn't easy to go faster. I started the first taper with no information like okay this i will easily do... LIKE NOT.... that's why i don't let anybody hurry me up anymore... even though i think i'm going sooo slow. At home I'm saying all the time after this... things will go better and when the answer is : we'll see... it gets me so demotivated... looks like everyone has lost their confidence in me except me... My husband is to logical to understand that meds can do this to you. But i'm not putting any energy in this anymore. I'm trying to put my energy in getting better. And i feel for now when i feel a little off in the morning and i go outside with my dad, kids or friends... i Always feel better. And when i feel well... i ride my bike or the hometrainer when the weather is lousy. I was a very sporty girl : 10/12h a week and i can't give up my passion just like that. It's just that i don't go out at night to dance and that's what's hurting me the most. But i'm gonna get there and when that happens i really gonna kick some but ! I long for the day to say to everyone : I TOLD YOU SO !!!! But for now.. my emo-buddies are here and i appreciate that very much.

I also do feel guilty for my kids.. but they're a little bit older and try to explain that they will get their energetic mum back and after this mess we will enjoy life and holidays ! I don't care anymore about little things then... and will enjoy the little things like happiness health and fun ! We shall en we're gonna make it ! Together we can rule the world !

Good luck !

Sh x

You're right we will get through with this in time,  I miss going back to work as well but nenes to finish this tapering and everything will be back to normal soon.  Just stay positive I'd say.  Mcm