hit the wall

[bo...]

Therese:

I've tried Melatonin, but not a that high of a dose, just 2 mgs and it didn't work. I sort of add a Mg to benydrl to assist my sleep pattern. I guess I'll try more Melatonin to see how it works. did you flat out start at 6 or just experiment.

Bobers

I started at 3 mg, and that kind of worked, but not well, and not consistently. I talked to my natural practitioner, and he said to go up to 6 mg. That has been working much better. Some nights, I still have a bit of a problem, but in general I'm okay.

Jana worked up to 12 mg melatonin, I remember. So I really don't think there's anything for you to worry about by trying 6 mg.

I think Linda (ltwins) takes Tylenol PM to help her sleep. You could try that too if the melatonin doesn't work.

Do you take an extra dose of Calms Forte before bed?

T:

Calms is of no use to me I might as well have an M&M. Tylenol PM has the same amount of antihistamine as Benydrl, and I was trying to use something different as to not build up a tolerence to that particular antihistamine, I've used a combination of Dramamine(which has a different antihistimine) Benydrl and Melatonin. I tried 3 mgs of Mel and got a half arsed sleep at least, I just dont want to get hooked on any one particular means of producing sleep. I'll try adding 1 more mg of Mel. see what happens. If it works I'll mix it up and use different means on different nights.

Bobers