• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

You think your cog fog is bad? Check out this joke

3 old sisters have been very close knit all their lives. Each of them lived alone until old age caught up to them. So they decided to move in together to help each other. One night, after dinner, one sister said " I'm going upstairs to take a bath" once up there, she ran the water, got undressed and put one foot in the tub then FROZE... She yelled " hey, was I getting in or getting out? Somebody come help me". The other sister said " oh no let me go help that poor soul" She started up the stairs then FROZE... She said " oh dear! Was I going up the steps or down? Help!" The third sister laughed at them both and shaking her head she said  " I'm gonna knock on wood that I'm not as bad as those two!" Then she knocked on the door and FROZE!!!! She said. " somebody's knocking on the door sisters! Was it the front door or the back?"  :laugh:

You think your cog fog is bad? Check out this joke

3 old sisters have been very close knit all their lives. Each of them lived alone until old age caught up to them. So they decided to move in together to help each other. One night, after dinner, one sister said " I'm going upstairs to take a bath" once up there, she ran the water, got undressed and put one foot in the tub then FROZE... She yelled " hey, was I getting in or getting out? Somebody come help me". The other sister said " oh no let me go help that poor soul" She started up the stairs then FROZE... She said " oh dear! Was I going up the steps or down? Help!" The third sister laughed at them both and shaking her head she said  " I'm gonna knock on wood that I'm not as bad as those two!" Then she knocked on the door and FROZE!!!! She said. " somebody's knocking on the door sisters! Was it the front door or the back?"  :laugh:

:D :D :D:thumbsup:

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing better than yesterday. I've been in a 2 day wave that started yesterday evening. So I'm distracting myself cuz it's like John Wayne's toilet paper...rough tough & don't take stuff off nobody!

I've started a new game of guess why if you'd like to join. In the nexus accentuate the positive forum.

Hugs

Direction is more important than both speed and the placement of your feet. You have all the light you need for today, and tomorrow’s light will be given to you then. What you need comes through you when you need it most, not a moment sooner or later than it's meant to.