Would Love To Try Water Titration

[mi...]

mikey  gonna ask another question here. 

Do you have a steady supply of the 1 mg. pills  to allow you to reduce it as slow as you need to.

If the answer to this is yes, then like TC pointed out,  just because you get down to .5 mg. does not mean you change what you are doing.

You would still start by crushing the 1 mg of K in 100ml of solution, and continue to take 1 ml out at the pace you are reducing.  Continue this ( like I did ) all the way to zero.

If you have problems with your supply and have to  start using .5 mg. pills,  you would just crush the .5 mg pill in 100 ml. of solution and remove 2 ml. each time you reduced.  you would still be done in 50 days  once you hit the .5 mg. mark if you are reducing 1% per day. 

Hope this helps

st

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [el...]

• [so...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

gotcha i still have 1mg 94ml to go let get r done

if i got anymore question i will ask thank softtail

Mikey , thanks for stopping by,.... glad to hear the milk titration is going ok for you.

st :thumbsup:

oh no i did a bad thing i forgot to put 100ml and take out 5ml i did 95ml and crushed the 2 0.5 pills and put it in K and drinked it is something going happen to me or i am i just drinking 1mg not .95mg

again i put in the milk to 95ml and crushed the pill i am worried i did damage to the brain

nothing is gonna happen , just get on the normal pattern you were on of putting the 1mg. of k into 100ml. then subtracting the 5 ml. before drinking

st

nothing is gonna happen , just get on the normal pattern you were on of putting the 1mg. of k into 100ml. then subtracting the 5 ml. before drinking

st

now i wrote it down On a piece of paper thank you st and everyone i think i am the worst person here on benzo buddies by far...

i just dont want to be on this junk all my life i want to be free softtail i thank you so much i have read your blog, since 2009 i been having deep depression as well and need to get off this so much

people are good here on BB  :thumbsup:

st

now i wrote it down On a piece of paper thank you st and everyone i think i am the worst person here on benzo buddies by far...

That's silly, Mikey! You are struggling at the moment, but as you get lower and lower, you will start to feel better, I'm sure of it. Your head will start to clear, the depression will start to lift. You will get your life back. Just be patient, and take one day at a time, one ml at a time.  :)