Will we recover from cold turkey?

[fi...]

Hello Jaso & East

Can you kindly send some hope to elle in hell as she is 1 year off from cold turkey and feels she will never heal, her cry for help touched me so please see link copied below and send a beacon of hope from the other side as you guys made it out and can prove the other side of hell does exist and she will truly heal

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=117113.msg1531461;boardseen#new

Bless you guys for all ye do

Woofs

Hi Woofs

I hope your doing a bit better. Your such a great person and so helpful to so many .Even in your pain.

I just went to her thread thank you for letting me know . :)

~Jenny

Hello Jaso & East

Can you kindly send some hope to elle in hell as she is 1 year off from cold turkey and feels she will never heal, her cry for help touched me so please see link copied below and send a beacon of hope from the other side as you guys made it out and can prove the other side of hell does exist and she will truly heal

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=117113.msg1531461;boardseen#new

Bless you guys for all ye do

Woofs

Hi Woofs

I hope your doing a bit better. Your such a great person and so helpful to so many .Even in your pain.

I just went to her thread thank you for letting me know . :)

~Jenny

Hi Jenny

Thank you for your thoughtful and heartfelt words, I'm not doing any better really, since month 16 it's all got even harder but I keep telling myself when going through he'll keep going and I hate to hear of anyone suffering this hell that's why Elle call for help touched me as I know like you the pain of hitting 1 year off and wondering is that it, did I suffer the last year for nothing or is this ever going to end.

I can't say yet that it will end for Elle but I knew you could..

Bless you for all you do on here, I can't wait to join you on the other side

Best always

Woofs

Hi I came off a pretty high dose, Xanax and valium, very fast.  It wasn't pretty, but I'm still standing.

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you did it and you're more than two or three weeks off, I would say hang in there. 

I wasn't able to work, though.  Acute was very bad.  But I'm getting better.  Today started month 11.  in a little wave.  There is definitely improvement.  If nothing crazy happens, I could see myself back to work after the holidays.

Good luck.

I am in the similar situation like you. I went c/t because on drugs it was worse. I was very ill till 8 month. No windows even for an our. Now i feel better and have improvements but still have bad waves. So i know we all will heal. just trying to be strong and keep moving.

Hold on. =)