Important Survey - Please Participate ×

support for those w/ head pressure

[mi...]

Hi all...thought id pop in :(. My head pressure comes with mild migraines I've been getting every few weeks now.  It's my "new" thing.  :idiot:  :sick:

Migraines are the pits my friend, so sorry :-(

Pretty Daisys, I'm praying that the sleep fairy will stop by your house and help you big time. Seriously praying for you my dear. You deserve happiness and sleep!

oh thank you so much for your prayers LM! i think they worked. last night i got some good sleep and slept until about 12 noon today. and i also had some pretty cool lucid 'healing" dreams and one unbelievably out of body experience with Keanu Reeves there. i was talking to Keanu last night and it was so cool. he said that he didn't watch The Oscars. it was a good night and i sure hope it happens again. thank you so much! i really believe your prayers worked for me. :smitten:

You're welcome!!! All we can do for one another is pray and keep each other lifted!

false alarm. up all night. was screaming after 5am. didn't fall asleep until after 8am. this insommnia symptom is intolerable for me. i'm thinking of starting a little under 3mg of remeron. i can't handle this symptom. it seems to be every other night for 6 months. INTOLERABLE!

Oh my dear...you have to do what you have to do so you can sleep. Otherwise you won't be able to function  :'(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [Lo...]

• [mi...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all...thought id pop in :(. My head pressure comes with mild migraines I've been getting every few weeks now.  It's my "new" thing.  :idiot:  :sick:

Pretty Daisys, I'm praying that the sleep fairy will stop by your house and help you big time. Seriously praying for you my dear. You deserve happiness and sleep!

oh thank you so much for your prayers LM! i think they worked. last night i got some good sleep and slept until about 12 noon today. and i also had some pretty cool lucid 'healing" dreams and one unbelievably out of body experience with Keanu Reeves there. i was talking to Keanu last night and it was so cool. he said that he didn't watch The Oscars. it was a good night and i sure hope it happens again. thank you so much! i really believe your prayers worked for me. :smitten:

You're welcome!!! All we can do for one another is pray and keep each other lifted!

false alarm. up all night. was screaming after 5am. didn't fall asleep until after 8am. this insommnia symptom is intolerable for me. i'm thinking of starting a little under 3mg of remeron. i can't handle this symptom. it seems to be every other night for 6 months. INTOLERABLE!

Oh my dear...you have to do what you have to do so you can sleep. Otherwise you won't be able to function  :'(

well, i haven't really been able to function anyway for the last 2 1/2 years ::)

i had some good sleep last night -- about 4 hours straight for the first time in forever. i woke up and it was dawn so i was happy about that. this seems to be the pattern, one night i get some sleep and the next night i can't sleep a wink. i will see what tonight brings and if it's just a few hours, i will feel happy about that. i was able to get out today and get my car a smog tested and certificate so that was good. not functional yet but getting there. :)

hope you had a decent day today LM and everyone else. :smitten:

well, i haven't really been able to function anyway for the last 2 1/2 years ::)

i had some good sleep last night -- about 4 hours straight for the first time in forever. i woke up and it was dawn so i was happy about that. this seems to be the pattern, one night i get some sleep and the next night i can't sleep a wink. i will see what tonight brings and if it's just a few hours, i will feel happy about that. i was able to get out today and get my car a smog tested and certificate so that was good. not functional yet but getting there. :)

hope you had a decent day today LM and everyone else. :smitten:

I'm praying for the day you can just walk outside and do whatever your heart desires. Praying for 100% functionality! Yesterday was up and down. Today started off in a shortness of breath storm and of course disequilibrium/head pressure. Sigh...none of us should have to go through so much...it's too much.

Praying for healing over all of us.

Does anyone else here geheadaches that just stay for a very long time along with the head pressure?  I also get migraine type auras a couple of times a month but I don't get a crushing headache.  Just mild pain along with the pressure.  I never had anything like this before tolerance/tapering.  I did get the occasional vision loss/mild migrain maybe twice a year but never like this :crazy:

I'm almost positive it's withdrawal but you all know how our health fears can get the better of us.

LovingMother,you mentioned shortness of breath when walking with the head pressure.I still have that pretty bad,and was wondering if withdrawal triggers an asthma type inflammation and thats some of the reason we have trouble breathing,that and the anxiety/adrenaline too.Do you or anyone else think withdrawal triggers temporary asthma? :)

2200, I also get that shortness of breath very often.  I personally don't see any correlation with asthma in my case.  I've improved hugely in that regard over the last year or so.  At one time, I would get breathless simply talking on the phone for too long, it still happens but very infrequently now. 

Does lying or sitting down and resting help?  It does with me, and it passes very quickly.

LovingMother,you mentioned shortness of breath when walking with the head pressure.I still have that pretty bad,and was wondering if withdrawal triggers an asthma type inflammation and thats some of the reason we have trouble breathing,that and the anxiety/adrenaline too.Do you or anyone else think withdrawal triggers temporary asthma? :)

A lot of people have been diagnosed or have sx  similar to asthma. I was told I have asthma and given an inhaler but it never helped me. I'm pretty sure its all benzo related.

I feel like I wheeze a bit now along with shortness of breathe.  Never had that in my life.  I'm strongly assuming it's withdrawal related.

Btw-I just had a neck and cranial massage and it helped my pressure and head pain immensely. So relieved for now.

Thanks abc,jenny21 and drew28.I do notice it calms if I stop and sit for a few minutes.With the whoozy dizzy stuff,it makes me feel very tired.Drew28,I dont think I wheeze,Im not really sure what that would feel like,but mostly what I notice is its the harder to breath stuff.Jenny21,I noticed it was about month 15 for you where it got better,Im at alittle over 10 months,so I probably have a ways to go before this gets better.I hate how it often triggers anxiety for me.I sure appreciate all you guys and the updates on the head pressure,etc.

hate to say this but i am going into my 31st month and i still have major shortness of breath. i know for a fact it's because of all the head pressure. feeling just a little different the last 2 days but son't wish to say anything just yet.

Im glad you mentioned it prettydaiseys,at least it makes me feel like this shortness of breath is a normal symptom and it going to last for awhile.Sometimes I get so impatient and just want all this stuff to stop already!Id rather hear it can take that long and know I need to be more patient.Thanks!

Hi everyone.....

I read this on (recovery road site).....I thought it might help a little bit.....

If you are a doctor, you may be reading this because you are concerned about a patient who is troubled by bizarre symptoms which s/he claims to have been caused by discontinuance of a benzodiazepine. While you appreciate that withdrawal does indeed exist, you are baffled that although it has been months or maybe one or two years since the last dose, your patient is still insisting that the problems are caused by withdrawal. Before you come to any conclusions, please read the following:

What Patients Wish Their Doctors Knew:

While many doctors are aware of the dependency and withdrawal issues related to the long-term use of benzodiazepines, others are still limited in their knowledge and may consequently give substandard care, often putting their patients’ safety at risk. The following are useful points which users wish their doctors were aware of at the times they were treated.

Symptoms

When taken long-term (more than four weeks), the patient can become dependent on the drug and may experience withdrawal symptoms such as profuse sweating, headaches, nausea, dizziness, gastric disturbances, palpitations, chills, muscle pain, twitches, spasms and tremors. Psychological symptoms such as feelings of depersonalisation, derealisation, anxiety, panic attacks, cognitive ‘fog’ and distorted visual, tactile, auditory and gustatory perception are also common.

Cold Turkey

A patient should never be advised to discontinue taking a benzodiazepine abruptly. Quitting cold turkey is dangerous and can cause serious problems including seizures and psychosis.

Tapering

The decision to withdraw should be the patient’s and she or he must be allowed to taper off the drug at a comfortable pace using the most appropriate weaning process. The more common methods are: substituting with diazepam, titration by crushing the tablet into a powder and mixing it with water, and the direct method where the dosage is very slowly reduced. It is most important that the patient feels in control of the process. Apart from the usual withdrawal challenges, being pressured into tapering too quickly can cause additional anxiety and hinder recovery.

Clinical notes and guidance on assessing and managing patients’ withdrawal from benzodiazepines and z-drugs can be found at the NHS Clinical Knowledge Summaries website. (Please note that the tapering schedules recommended are too rushed for patients with high dependencies. A minimum period of 4 to 6 weeks per stage of reduction is now regarded to be more acceptable than the 1 to 2 weeks currently suggested.)

Duration

The conflicting reports regarding the duration of withdrawal and whether or not protracted withdrawal exists poses one of the biggest problems for patients. Many of the people who contact us are baffled when their doctors explain that since the drug has already left the body, it is impossible for them to still be experiencing withdrawal. This is inaccurate and misleading. When the benzodiazepine sub-units have been down-regulated, the process of re-synthesising and re-externalising onto the receptor assembly can take weeks, months or longer.

Doctors who are unaware of this usually acknowledge the acute and early post-acute stages of withdrawal. However, once symptoms persist longer, these patients are told the withdrawal period has ended and the problems are ‘all in the head’.  Benzo-wise doctors will agree that while many people recover within a six to eighteen-month period, it is not uncommon for a percentage of patients to experience symptoms (often interspersed with windows of normality) for two to three years or longer in rare cases.

‘Pre-existing anxiety’ myth

Because many patients are prescribed benzodiazepines for anxiety-related issues, the consensus is usually that the post-withdrawal syndrome or any protracted symptoms are in fact due to a resurgence of the pre-existing anxiety. So many patients who were prescribed benzodiazepines for a medical condition and had no history of anxiety, depression or any other psychological problem have reported exceptionally high levels of anxiety during withdrawal. They, too, experience intense organic fear, distorted perception and numerous anxiety-related symptoms. Pre-existing anxiety or not, a nervous system in a hyperexcitable state due to the down-regulation of GABA receptors can reduce the most grounded and stable person to literally a ‘quivering wreck’.

It is the responsibility of every doctor who prescribes a benzodiazepine to give the patient information on which the decision to take or not take the drug can be based. When treating patients for anxiety, insomnia or other related conditions, a doctor might understandably be hesitant and conclude that imparting too much information will only make matters worse. However, keeping patients ignorant of the addictive properties of a drug is not in their best interest; this is the reason for the ‘unpleasant surprise factor’ that presents in the form of withdrawal.

For Counsellors and Other Therapists

You may be reading this because a client who has presented with very common symptoms of a mental health disorder (as outlined in the DSM-IV), insists that they are caused by “benzo withdrawal” and claims that there are many other people “online” with similar problems. Your client may have mentioned the Ashton Manual,  the Benzo-Wise book or has asked you to visit this website. We hope that the information here will help you to understand the ways in which withdrawal can manifest, and that this will result in your client receiving the best possible care.

What Clients Wish Their Counsellors Knew:

To treat a current or ex-user of benzodiazepines without first acquiring in-depth knowledge of the drug and withdrawal syndrome can result in unintentional harm. A good understanding of benzo-related issues, not just general drug use, is essential.

Psychological Symptoms

When assessing a client in the throes of withdrawal, you may note that many of the symptomatological criteria listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV) are fulfilled. A nervous system in overdrive and a constant state of hyperexcitability can result in the most peculiar and unexpected psychological symptoms. This makes misdiagnosing a high probability and knowledge of benzodiazepines a necessity. If the symptoms surfaced during withdrawal, it is best to consider them as physiological and not due to a mental health issue. After the client has achieved full recovery and all the withdrawal symptoms have abated, further assessments of any remaining psychological issues may lead to a more accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

Inability to Process

In addition, memory impairment, confusion and lack of concentration are common both in current and ex-benzo users. Therapeutic treatment which involves maintaining a train of thought is ineffective; it can also be mentally and emotionally draining for these clients. It is only when the nervous system recovers and cognition improves that exploration and processing will work.

Underlying Issues

A client may have had deep emotional problems which are not related to benzos or withdrawal. They could have been the reason for which the drug was first prescribed. With discontinuance, these issues may resurface. Because of the complexities of long-term benzo use and withdrawal, it will be impossible to determine what is benzo-related and what is not. Again, it is in the best interest of the client to wait until post-recovery when the symptoms have subsided to address the pre-existing issues.

Anyone in benzo withdrawal will benefit most from active listening, constant reassurance, and empowerment through the learning of coping skills. Probing and processing of deep emotional problems should be postponed until after the repair of the damage caused by the drug. This will be achieved in due course and normal brain function will return. The ex-user will recover and any psychological symptoms caused by benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome will disappear. Should there be any post-traumatic issues or return of an underlying psychological problem post-recovery, then an appropriate counselling or psychotherapeutic approach will certainly be beneficial.

Healing hugs to all of my buddies here.....minnie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi......

I thought I should also add their list of w/d s/x....I know we have all read them and may know them by heart.....but here goes anyway.....

we have an A to Z of symptoms commonly experienced by those in benzodiazepine and antidepressant withdrawal. If you are checking on a symptom that has surfaced, please do not panic when you read this list. Also, it would be best to not visit this page often and to not go through the whole list.  Just go directly to the first letter of your symptom and check to see if yours is listed. Much time can be spent agonizing, analysing and sending oneself near insane, trying to make sense of your withdrawal reactions. This does not help with coping. It will only heighten anxiety and cause unnecessary worry.

This page will be useful for anyone discontinuing antidepressants and benzodiazepines since they can result in very similar symptoms.  So although it was initially compiled with benzodiazepine users in mind, it is applicable to both.

Again, as you read, please remember that the recovery process is unique and you are not likely to have many of these symptoms. If you do, they may appear in ‘clusters’ and last for very short periods. This list is anecdotal and has been compiled from reports taken from 1996 to 2013.

A

Abdominal cramps: cramping and pain in the abdomen, sometimes moving to different areas

Achiness: dull aches and pains all over the body

Agitation: restless, feeling a need to move around, ‘antsy’ feeling

Agoraphobia: fear of going out, fear of open spaces, fear of having panic attacks in unfamiliar places, often confined to home

Anger/Rage: often unexplained, tantrums, loss of temper with no apparent cause

Anxiety: adrenaline rushes, panic attacks, overbreathing, palpitations often including agoraphobia

Apathy: lack of motivation, lack of interest in self or others,

emotionally flat, socially withdrawn, flatness

Appetite changes: loss, gain leading to increase or decrease in weight

B

Back pain: lower, mid, upper, coccyx

Balance problems/Dizziness: feeling unsteady on feet, room ‘spinning’ even when sitting or lying, feeling drunk

Benzo belly: distension, bloat, pot belly, abnormally large, looking ‘pregnant’

Bloating/Water retention: oedema, swollen feet, swollen, hands, eyelids, looking puffy

Blurred vision: everything appears blurred, problems reading and seeing generally

Body temperature: fluctuations

Brain fog: feeling as if observing through a cloud, reduced clarity

Brain motion: feeling of the brain moving inside head

Bruxism/Teeth grinding: occurs during sleep (often associated with tolerance or as a side effect while still on drug)

Burning pain/Sensations: on any part of body, often the shoulders, back, hands and feet

C

Concentration loss: inability to focus attention and/or acquire new information

Confusion: simple tasks are difficult, unable to decipher directions or follow simple instructions

Creaking joints: creaking with movement, ‘cracking’ sound in neck, arms, back, hips

Crawling sensation on skin: distorted perception – feeling as if insects are crawling all over (usually during acute withdrawal)

Crying spells: feeling weepy at times without being able to identify a specific trigger, inability to stop crying

D

Depersonalisation: altered perception, dissociated feelings, detached from self, feeling like alien in own body, disconnected

Depressive mood: low, heavy mood, flat affect, unmotivated, feeling of hopelessness

Derealisation: altered perception, dissociated feelings, feeling of being distant, cut off, being in a dream-like state, surreal

Dizziness/Balance problems: unsteady on feet, feeling as if drunk, room ‘spinning’ even when sitting or lying

Dreams: vivid, recurring, themed, nightmares with disturbing images

Dry mouth: mouth dry and feeling as if no saliva

E

Electric shock sensations/Zaps: feeling as if shocked, shocks running through body (any part including ears)

Emotional blunting or anaesthesia: inability to feel emotions whether positive or negative, not connected to authentic feelings

Exhaustion: extreme weakness, feeling totally without energy as if just completed a marathon, ‘bone tired’

Extreme thirst: insatiable urge to keep drinking

Eyes: sore, dry, red, tired, blurred vision, double vision, floaters, glazed, glassy appearance

F

Face pain: face hurts all the time

Facial numbness: face numb/tingling, forehead numb, no feeling in one side of face, no feeling in both sides of face

False sensations of moving (perception distortion): feel as if body is moving or chair or bed

Fatigue/Lethargy: extreme tiredness, listlessness, lacking in energy

Fear (organic)/Impending doom: fear surpassing natural anxiety/concerns re withdrawal, not identifiable with a thought or feeling, feels inauthentic but overwhelming, scared that something ‘terrible’ is about to happen, intense fear of dying

Fits: epileptic like movements (rare, can be caused by cold turkeying)

Flu-like symptoms: feel as if getting flu with aches, joint/muscle pain, feverish, stuffy nose

G

Gastrointestinal disturbances/Stomach problems: Vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, reflux, oesophageal spasms, feeling of choking, distension, stomach cramps

Glassy eyes: eyes look like those of a street drug addict’s, glazed and shiny

H

Hair: change in texture, hair loss, breakage

Hallucinations: hypnagogic hallucinations or brief events when falling asleep, usually visual, tactile, sensual or auditory

Headaches/Tight band around head: feeling as if an imaginary band around head is constantly being tightened, throbbing pain in head, migraine-like headaches, pain in temples

Hearing hypersensitivity/Hyperacusis: exaggerated sound, cutlery, crockery, environmental sounds ‘nerve-shatteringly loud’, people sound as if they are shouting

Heart: palpitations, irregular beats, thumping, beating loudly, feels as if jumping out of chest cavity

Heaviness: part of the body, especially limbs, feel extremely heavy, body feels like ‘lead’

Hormonal imbalances: including non-menopausal hot flashes, severe pre-menstrual tension

I

Inner trembling/Shaking/Vibrating (perception distortion):feeling of body trembling or vibrating ‘on the inside’

Insomnia/Sleep disturbances: nights at a time without sleep, few hours sleep per night, waking up throughout the night, unable to go back to sleep

Intrusive memories: unwanted and persistent memory sometimes of traumatic events

Irritability: very low tolerance levels, easily irritated

J

Jelly legs: legs feel weak and rubbery as if about to give way

Joint/Muscle pain: joints hurt, joints feel arthritic and muscles hurt, muscles feel as if performed rigorous exercise

Jumpiness: on edge, startled by sounds or people, extremely nervous

L

Lethargy/Fatigue: extreme tiredness, listlessness, lacking in energy, unable to even sit up

Libido loss: loss of interest in sexual intercourse, inability to become aroused

Light hypersensitivity: everything seems intensely and unbearably bright, feeling the need to wear sun glasses even inside, unable to look at computer screen

M

Memory impairment: short-term memory loss, ‘gaps in memory’ where unable to recall specific events, memory lapses (side effect of drug as well as symptom)

Menstrual irregularity, PMT and dysmenorrhea: cycle changes and becomes irregular, painful periods, intense prementstrual tension

Metallic tastes: mouth has a metallic taste, gustatory distortion

Mood swings: extreme and rapid changes in moods, one minute feeling optimistic then very low, feeling ‘bipolar’, feeling manic then depressed

Moving sensations: false perceptions of body moving

Muscle twitches/Jerks/Spasms: involuntary movements – myoclonic jerks, tics, twitches and spasms in different areas of body including extremities

Muscle/Joint pain: joints feel arthritic and muscles stiff and hurting, muscles feel as if performed rigorous exercise

Muscular rigidity: muscles all over feel extremely stiff, inability to move agilely

N

Nail discolouration and splitting: nails change colour, nails yellow, look jaundiced, nails grey, weak and splitting

Nausea: feeling of wanting to throw up all the time, feeling of being seasick

Nightmares: vivid, unpleasant sometimes terrifying dreams

Numbness/Tingling: like paraesthesia, fingers, hand, face, sometimes entire body

O

Obsessive thoughts: repetitive, unwanted thoughts

Oedema/Water retention: fluid in body tissues, swollen feet, puffiness

Oesophageal problems: oesophageal spasms, reflux

Overbreathing: breathing faster and deeper than necessary, hyperventilating

P

Pain: different parts or all of body stiff and hurting

Palpitations: heart races, beats wildly, thumps, feels like jumping out of chest

Panic attacks: adrenaline rushes, feel as if dying, feeling unable to breathe, feel as if choking

Paranoid thoughts: unfounded, suspicious thoughts, feel threatened, feel persecuted

Perception Distortion: Speech is distorted, unable to follow a conversation, time delay or inability to reconcile words being uttered with movement of mouth

False sensations of moving e.g. feeling as though falling through bed, chair or as if part of body is moving away

Visual (seeing ‘things’) e.g. flashing lights, inanimate objects appear to be moving, people appear flat, one-dimensional and paper-like, buildings leaning, undulating floors (wavelike movement)

Gustatory distortion, metallic taste in mouth

Tactile distortion, feeling of insects crawling on skin

Profuse sweating/Perspiring: rivulets of perspiration, bathed in perspiration but not feeling hot, sweating all the time even in air-conditioning, often during acute withdrawal

R

Rage/Anger: feeling violent, surge of anger, argumentative ‘out of the blue’, feeling urge to ‘lash out’

Reading/Comprehension problems: inability to read, focus or understand even simple instruction

Repetitive/Obsessive thoughts: thoughts persist and interrupt cognition, can’t stop unwanted thoughts going over and over in mind; thoughts can also be of an uncharacteristic nature

Restless legs: sensation in legs, overwhelming urge to move legs when lying down, leg jerks while sleeping

S

Sexual dysfunction: loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, loss of interest in sexual intercourse

Shaking/Tremors: uncontrollable shaking and tremors, hands shake, part of body or whole body trembles

Skin problems: rashes, acne, itching, burning, stripping and other problems on different areas of skin

Sleep disturbance/Insomnia: nights at a time without sleep, few hours sleep per night, waking up throughout the night, unable to go back to sleep

Soft tissue pain: thighs and other fleshy areas of body hurt

Stomach problems/Gastrointestinal problems: vomiting, diarrhoea, nausea, reflux, oesophageal spasms, feeling of choking, distension, stomach cramps

Sweats/Chills: one minute perspiring profusely then freezing/shaking, hot flashes as if menopausal then shaking, hot then chills as if one has ague

Sweating: profuse sweating regardless of temperature, body washed in perspiration, clothes wet

T

Temperature: fluctuations in body temperature

Throat: sore, tight, choking sensation, spasming

Thoughts: repetitive, unwanted, obsessive, suicidal

Tinnitus: constant or intermittent ringing in the ears, high-pitched noise in ears

Tiredness: exhausted, void of energy

Tooth/Gum/Mouth pain: nerves in teeth hurt, gum hurts, all teeth in mouth hurt

Touch hypersensitivity: extreme sensitivity to touch

Tremors/Shaking: uncontrollable shaking and tremors, hands shake, part of body or whole body trembles

Twitching/Tics: muscles in different areas of body twitch, involuntary movements, vocal tics

U

Uncontrollable crying: unable to stop crying (for no apparent reason)

Urinary problems: frequency, urinary tract infections, partial or complete incontinence, bladder hypersensitivity, dysuria

V

Vision blurred or double: everything appears blurred, problems reading, seeing ‘double’

Visual perception distortion: seeing ‘things’, inanimate objects appear to be moving, people and objects appear flat, one-dimensional and paper-like

W

Water retention/Oedema: fluid in body tissues, swollen feet, puffiness

Weakness: feel drained of energy, almost unable to move or even sit up

Weepiness: spontaneous crying spells without being able to identify a specific trigger, uncontrollable crying

Weight issues: unexplained fluctuations in weight, inability to gain weight, inability to lose weight, benzo belly

Z

Zaps: electric shock sensations, feeling as if shocked, shocks running through body (any part including ears)

Luv to all.....Minnie.... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Wow, Jenny, me too, you know.  Between the AD many, many years ago and now the benzo ... I'm speechless!  And horrified!  :tickedoff:

Minnie, thank you so much for sharing!  You're the best!

:smitten:

Hi abcd......

You are welcome......I hope you are doing well.....

Luv to you my friend....Minnie...... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Where is everyone?.... :idiot:

Are you guys okay?.....

Pretty.....are things better for u?? Recently....I think you said that things were improving but u did not want to jinx things....I pray for u pretty...u have suffered way to long....

I hope you are getting a break....

Hugs to you p....Minnie.... :smitten: :smitten:

Hi abcd......

How are you?......I want to say you are spreading your angel dust....then for some reason I remembered my sister told me years ago that she smoked some pot that was laced in angel dust :crazy:

I truly think you are the little angel on here spreading your special angel dust....always helping.....

Hugs to you.....minnie :smitten: :smitten:

Lm.....

Are you okay?.....just checking.....always thinking about you.....

Hugs to you ....Minnie... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi hb....

Just thinking of you..... wondering how u are.....I hope better.....

Hugs to u......Minnie... :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Minnie....my head pressure went from an 8 down to a 3 today.  Hope it continues to lessen again. Terrible two week wave.

Hi Drew....

I just left you a message on the 12 to 18 thread......I am so glad to hear that the pressure let up some....  the head pressure and migraine like pain we go through is unreal....

I think of it now and I cannot recall the sensations but I will never forget how sick I was.....during the worst of it I could not concentrate on anything....I realized I was getting better when the s/x were not on my mind 24/7....

I also had the diaphragm issues....weird numb sensations and muscle pulling in there..... such weird sensations they are sometimes impossible to even describe.....if you have any questions feel free to ask....I check in on here every few days.....I am waiting for all of you to post your success stories

Take care Drew.....Minnie.... :smitten:

Thx Minnie! :smitten:  I do have one question....did you get the wired vision stuff with some of your headaches?  I get wavy fuzzy stuff on the perimeter of my vision. Last 20-30 minutes.  That's how I know it's the migraine crap.  :crazy:

Pretty.....are things better for u?? Recently....I think you said that things were improving but u did not want to jinx things....I pray for u pretty...u have suffered way to long....

I hope you are getting a break....

Hugs to you p....Minnie.... :smitten: :smitten:

hi minnie!

i think your minnie dust is finally working but yes, i didn't want to jinx anything. i am 35 months since the c/t and 31 months since the last rescue benzo dose and it's starting off pretty good. i had a 3 day partial window and then last night went straight  back to feeling badly again. and then tonight it broke through again and i am able to do my work around the house and move about. the head pressure is still very strong and all the other brain symptoms are still there but i guess it's better to where i am also not thinking about the s/x 24/7.

thanks for checking in! :)

i think healing may really start to be happening. i do get scared to say that and i shouldn't be scared to say that.

i am walking around saying "i love healing"...

love, pretty

Hi Minnie,

Thanks for checking on me, my head pressure has been horrible, and also the neck tension. I've been doing neck rotation and jaw exercises, hopefully that will speed up the healing, I do feel some movements inside the head though, like the pressure is trying to relax at certain spots, but the worst pressure is constant at the top of the head, it screws up my vision as well.