You are unstoppable

"Yes you, you are unstoppable

So you made a lot of mistakes

But you got back out into the game

You, you are unstoppable..."    

:oXo:

[move]I LOVE THIS SONG....ABCD :)[/move]

FLUTER :smitten:

Want some inspiration? Check out this fabulous video by a guy who's got his fair share of challenges. It's Justin Hines singing his awesome song, "Courage". I'm sure you'll be touched.

[bb...]

Want some inspiration? Check out this fabulous video by a guy who's got his fair share of challenges. It's Justin Hines singing his awesome song, "Courage". I'm sure you'll be touched.

Lapis2,

This is so moving.

Wow.  I have to share this with others.

Thank you, my friend.

Sending hugs to you today. :hug:

Ins :smitten:

Glad you took the time to listen, Ins! I agree -- it's a great song. Despite his disability, Justin Hines has been able to make some amazing music. A very talented and courageous man, indeed! This one is a song that I return to often -- for the words, for the music and for the moving stories that are portrayed in the video.

Hugs to you too!

Lapis2

[bb...]

Lapis2,

You introduced me to this great artist; I am so grateful. 

I will be watching this video and listening to this music over and over.

So lovely of you to share this - and I will be sharing this with others.

Hugs

Ins :smitten:

Here's another treat from Justin Hines. This one-- Chasing Silver -- features some sweet South African vocals and an infectious rhythm. It'll get ya groovin'!

[bb...]

Here's another treat from Justin Hines. This one-- Chasing Silver -- features some sweet South African vocals and an infectious rhythm. It'll get ya groovin'!

Excellent!!!

:)

What a beautiful voice she has! I only associate her with rockin' stuff like "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" back in the 80s. I really don't recall her other songs, but she can obviously do the whole gamut with pipes like that!

[bb...]

What a beautiful voice she has! I only associate her with rockin' stuff like "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" back in the 80s. I really don't recall her other songs, but she can obviously do the whole gamut with pipes like that!

I'm glad you enjoyed this, Lapis2.

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

I'm glad you enjoyed this, Lapis2.

So true, who knew?  Gorgeous.

Love Justin Hines too, Lapis.  I remember seeing him on TV once, but he's never really put himself out there.

Looks like Jason Mraz was in my city a month ago for a big concert (one of the best venues in the city). I can't wait until I'm mobile again....I want to go to concerts again....indoor....outdoor....ahhhhh! The best! You know that wonderful, natural high you get when you're listening to music that touches your soul? For me, the ideal is going to an outdoor concert or festival and swaying, rocking, dancing to the music. I'm swaying and rocking now, but it's only because benzo withdrawal has messed up my balance!! :-(

[bb...]

Dear Lapis2,

Outdoor concerts can be magical!  No question.    :)

Hoping you can be rid of the balance issues very soon - out attending

the concert of your dreams. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Ins! I'm sure everyone here wants to get back to their regular lives. Right now, it doesn't seem possible. Still, though, I'm hanging onto a bit of hope. It's that little light inside that says, "It's possible. Keep going!" I'll try. I hope everyone else here will too.

All the best,

Lapis2

[bb...]

Thanks, Ins! I'm sure everyone here wants to get back to their regular lives. Right now, it doesn't seem possible. Still, though, I'm hanging onto a bit of hope. It's that little light inside that says, "It's possible. Keep going!" I'll try. I hope everyone else here will too.

All the best,

Lapis2

:hug:

Here's one of this planet's most talented musicians -- Peter Gabriel -- performing his song "Solsbury Hill" with a full orchestra. Listen for the switch to "Ode To Joy" in the instrumental section -- awesome!

And here's a goosebump-raising flashmob version of "Ode To Joy" in Spain that always brings a smile to my face. Watch the kids' reactions! Music touches the soul and it starts young!

[bb...]

And here's a goosebump-raising flashmob version of "Ode To Joy" in Spain that always brings a smile to my face. Watch the kids' reactions! Music touches the soul and it starts young!

[move]BEAUTIFUL!  :clap::smitten::thumbsup:[/move]

Oh, I LOVE that!  Thanks Lap!  :smitten: