Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Depression 5th day into taper!

[co...]

Wow the depression and head/dizziness symptoms have really set in!  Of course the depression could be contributed to just finding out my brothers pregnant wife who is over half ways baby is not going to live.  The babies brain has a cyst on it and their are some heart problems and the baby has no kidneys.  How sad when I am carrying a life inside of me as well.  Just hope for the best!  I could use some help getting through this day!

Hi Coverton,

Im so sorry about your sister in law's baby they must be devasted but please dont feel guilty because your pregnant also, i remember when a friend and i were pregnant at the same time, my son was born prem and he died an hour after he was born they said there was nothing wrong with him he was just too tiny........ my friend had a baby boy a few months later and i was happy for her of course i wish my son was with me still but it wasnt ment to be

I can understand your feeling low but be sad for your brother and his wifes loss but be happy and enjoy your pregnancy look forward and enjoy your baby!

love lynn xx  :smitten:

Hi Coverton,

That is really too bad, about your brother's baby.  I'm so sorry to hear about it.  Which just makes things more stressful for you starting your taper. 

How bad is your depression?  How are you feeling today? 

adelia