Merry Christmas all

[Ka...]

Merry Christmas to you and all online today. I hope you are all able to relax and enjoy some good food. Basic comforts is what its all about right now! No bright lights or frenzy. I enjoy the Christmas story, the reason for the season. Great old Christmas songs, silent night, O holy night, It came upon a midnight clear...and not to forget jingle bells, All I want for Christmas is you. Love the music. Love seeing children get all worked up over their presents and hear them squeal with delight.

I hope and pray that you all have a few precious moments of peace and feel the love coming to you this season. It seems what we all crave right now is quiet and peace of mind. I pray that we all can have that even it is just for a few moments for some of us. And that those moments of peace will become hours and days.

Christmas Eve is when my family has their party so Christmas day has always been quiet for me. Today I hope to get together with my oldest son that did not make it to the party for several reasons. Looking forward to nice quiet times with one person. Not ten or twenty.

One thing I seem to crave is QUIET! All the hustle and bustle before today has been quite nerve wracking to me. Way too overstimulating. I have tried to explain all this to people and they just don't get it. When I tell them I cannot drive somewhere on a busy interstate, they look shocked and surprised! Why??? Did they never listen once to me explaining this whole thing? I know what it is, since I once was diagnosed with a personality disorder, they take what I say with a grain of salt...oh well, I cannot change that and certainly not make them understand.

Forgive me for indulging in some ranting today, it is just too easy to do. I don't mean to be such a self involved person but I think this state of retraining our brain and recovery sort of requires it.

Once again, I feel love in my heart for all of you today and pray for us all a speedy recovery.

Your friend, Katia            :angel: :angel: :angel:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:    :) :) :)  :) :) :) :)