Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Valium/Diazepam Support Group

[Di...]

Hi, moutainyogi, another cut, you are so good, but I see you are going to hold for a little while. Well I would have to say, I am not having bumps in the road, just little' anthills', and it is slight, but the nausea, is a little dicey and then it just goes away. But the ginger tea helps, and I will continue going my snail pace, but just doing it and taking one second at a time.  :thumbsup::smitten:

Welcome Justdo, this is a great group of BB here, and please know that no question is ever too much or too little, Best to you, and hang in there, you are in excellent company. :thumbsup::smitten:

Diaz-Pam and all BB, I thought I would update you, this is my 6th day on my lig taper, I have had some "anthills' appear, being queasiness and little more head pressure, and had some problems with bottom area. I am going at a very slow taper as you all know, but this best for me. But most of the day is good. I have also lost 4lbs since Monday, and I am eating, maybe not as much, but must eat, because of my diabetes. The first day I put my V in the vodka, is when the queasiness started, now I know it is not much, but these V pills are fairly soft, so wed I started putting them in water. works well. Please know that I would not have done this without the support of moutainyogi, and Diaz-Pam, and others giving good advice and much caring. So I just wanted to let you all know how I was doing. I feel a little silly with such little cuts, but honestly I can not go through what I need those first 2 rapid and large cuts.  :hug::thumbsup::smitten: Also when I started the first day I was very pumped to start and was not overthinking, I was very glad to start a new chapter, and I was surprised when it hit me. Oh well "anthills' are nothing. :-[

[6f...]

Diaz-Pam and all BB, I thought I would update you, this is my 6th day on my lig taper, I have had some "anthills' appear, being queasiness and little more head pressure, and had some problems with bottom area. I am going at a very slow taper as you all know, but this best for me. But most of the day is good. I have also lost 4lbs since Monday, and I am eating, maybe not as much, but must eat, because of my diabetes. The first day I put my V in the vodka, is when the queasiness started, now I know it is not much, but these V pills are fairly soft, so wed I started putting them in water. works well. Please know that I would not have done this without the support of moutainyogi, and Diaz-Pam, and others giving good advice and much caring. So I just wanted to let you all know how I was doing. I feel a little silly with such little cuts, but honestly I can not go through what I need those first 2 rapid and large cuts.  :hug::thumbsup::smitten: Also when I started the first day I was very pumped to start and was not overthinking, I was very glad to start a new chapter, and I was surprised when it hit me. Oh well "anthills' are nothing. :-[

so you are not dissolving in vodka?

Hi, no it just for some reason right away made me feel bad, and I am not the type to buy into feeling things right away, I am lets just do it, and go about my business. But it still works well in water, these V only cost me $2 for 30 each month, and there is hardly any fillers in bottom of jar. Well it might have taken a couple of hours before the queasiness set in.  :smitten:

Just putting the valium in water alone could be a problem. Valium doesn't dissolve in water. That's not to say you can't do it. Some do, but a lot also have big problems with it. If you can't use the vodka I would suggest trying full fat milk instead.

Diaz-Pam, I had to stop using the vodka, because I thought that was why I felt so bad, and when I put the V in a little bit of water, it does dissolve, so I guess I don't understand, where does the V pill go? there is nothing in the jar. Thanks.  :-[

Valium itself is clear, so you won't be able to see whether it is evenly distributed or not in a liquid. The bits that are floating around are just the fillers, so you can't go by them either. The valium is in the liquid somewhere of course, but it may not be evenly distributed well enough for you to get an accurate dose, and because you can't see it you've got no way of knowing.

As I'm not a scientist I can't give you the specific information, but I do know by research, and by information gained on BB, that valium is soluble in alcohol, it can be suspended well enough in fat (eg full fat milk) to be measured for titration, but it is very poorly suspended in plain water, so using it for titration is usually not recommended.

I don't want to say the vodka can't affect you, but in all honestly it would be very unlikely. The amount you are using is really really tiny. There is actually more alcohol in a glass of orange juice or in mouthwash.

[6f...]

Thanks, I understand,  will go back to vodka. I guess 2 days of using it could not make me feel bad too soon and very tiny cuts.  :)

Moodle had mentioned to me about the oil method of compounding valium.  It might be a bit more expensive but easier of the belly as I think Smiff had mentioned.  Maybe they will see this and chime in.

Hi, everyone, I used the vodka this morning but am using 2ml, and I brushed off my seat and I am on my way again, I was never worried about the vodka, as I love bloody Mary's. Just was not thinking, I should have come sooner and asked for advice. But right now I am ok. I read somewere on BB about how bad the taste was and they used crush, does anyone know what that means? I really don't taste anything yet, because I have a while to go. until I reach the my next goal. Learned my lesson, and will ask first''''''''  :thumbsup::smitten:

[6f...]

So here I am at 1.85mg of V and in a four day wave with cortisol surges all night long-- :crazy::sick:

This feels like the 10% drops I use to do.  Someone tell this gets better pleazzzzze.  These are those moments in REM deprivation when your brain starts telling you ridiculous stories that I know better than to believe but I guess it's nice to hear from one who is beyond this that this does in fact get better.  If I tell my doctor that I am sick from tapering V and am at 1.85mg, they look at you like you are a head case.  Unfortunate.

Hi BB,

I need help. I have been dry cutting my valium but am having such a problem getting accurate cuts that I decided to use the tritation method and I am totally lost on how to do this. I have a prescription for 10 mg. pills. I just got my 100 mil container. I take 18 mg in the AM, 10 mg in the afternoon and 10 mg. at night. How do I tritate on 38 mg. of valium? Do I put the 38 mg. in the 100 mil container and split it into 3 doses, taking out .001 mil everyday? As you can see I have no clue what I'm doing. I have vodka also that I see people have used. Could someone please help me? I would be so appreciative.

Thank You,

Nancy

Someone will come on and give you detailed directions but I think you only liquify a portion of your valium.  LIke you would take your morning dose of 18 mg. and cut off a portion of it, like 1 or 2 mg. and liquify it with either vodka or milk etc. and then take the rest of your dose in tablet form.  Then you would take your regular afternoon and night dose in pills and as you go down you titrate each dose.  I am also very confused so I might be wrong. I am going to try to do the same soon.  I take 7.5 mg. morning and night and I am thinking of taking 2.5 mg. of my morning dose and liquifying it and titrating down like that. Then I'll do the same with my night dose and I'll be at 5 mg. twice and day, then rinse and repeat.  Someone will come o and give you better directions than this but until then hope this helps some.  Good luck, I'm struggling also.

Thank You Freeme, I am hoping someone will come on here and tell me how to do this, it so confusing isn't it?

Yes, mountain leg, means liquid....I think she meant liq.

Hi BB,

I need help. I have been dry cutting my valium but am having such a problem getting accurate cuts that I decided to use the tritation method and I am totally lost on how to do this. I have a prescription for 10 mg. pills. I just got my 100 mil container. I take 18 mg in the AM, 10 mg in the afternoon and 10 mg. at night. How do I tritate on 38 mg. of valium? Do I put the 38 mg. in the 100 mil container and split it into 3 doses, taking out .001 mil everyday? As you can see I have no clue what I'm doing. I have vodka also that I see people have used. Could someone please help me? I would be so appreciative.

Thank You,

Nancy

Hi jaddy,

Do you want to cut from one of the doses per day or cut all of the doses evenly?

moutainyogi, sorry, I shouldn't use short cuts, I meant liquid Valium. I used to use these types of wording, when I was working, and all my coworkers did, that was how we were taught, for this job.  :)

Jaddy, can you get your doctor to prescribe some 2 mg pills for you as well as the 10 mgs that you are already using? That would make titrating very easy.

Then you could take 37 mgs in pill form and liquefy 1 mg. of valium in 2 mls of vodka and 98 mls of water to make a 100 ml solution from which you could make cuts as small as you want.

So here I am at 1.85mg of V and in a four day wave with cortisol surges all night long-- :crazy::sick:

This feels like the 10% drops I use to do.  Someone tell this gets better pleazzzzze.  These are those moments in REM deprivation when your brain starts telling you ridiculous stories that I know better than to believe but I guess it's nice to hear from one who is beyond this that this does in fact get better.  If I tell my doctor that I am sick from tapering V and am at 1.85mg, they look at you like you are a head case.  Unfortunate.

Please believe me when I say it does definitely get better. It's just the patience game I'm afraid.

Hi BB,

Thank You,

Nancy

I agree with okatz that it would be best if you could also get some 2mg tablets, so that you can just liquefy 1mg at a time, and then you would take the rest of your dose as dry tablets. That is by far the easiest way to do it. If you'd like to see a more detailed explanation of how to titrate just have a look at the first two links in my signature below (the first one being a more detailed explanation, with the second one just adding some details for vodka) - and ask as many questions as you like. There will always be someone around to answer.

Thank You Freeme, I am hoping someone will come on here and tell me how to do this, it so confusing isn't it?

Yes, mountain leg, means liquid....I think she meant liq.

Hiya Nancy!

What Katz and Pam said. If you look at the link Pam mentioned, and still have questions, please ask.

Also, if you can get pharma grade liquid + tablets, you can avoid mixing. I just used 1 ml syringes and squirted it into a 3 oz cup.

Steve :smitten: